60

Your POV

I woke up in a mess, tissues everywhere and dried tears on my face. I'm never going to forgive him, I can't stay here anymore. I got up and brushed my messy hair, I laid down in bed and texted my mom telling her I'm coming home today. After I started packing my bags, it took a long time since I every once in a while started crying.

- Three hours later -

I slowly picked up my bag, I opened the door and looked back at the room one last time before closing the door. I walked downstairs and as Millie saw me she started to cry, she walked up to me and hugged me.
- Do you have to go? She asked, I nodded in response as more and more people came up to hug me. When I had hugged Noah, aka my smol bean, I started to cry.
- I'll miss you guys, I cried.
- We'll miss you too, they answered.
I opened the door and grabbed my bag, I looked at them and then something caught my eye. I looked up at him standing by the staircase crying, I gave him a look of sadness before closing the door and walking away.

I started walking on the sidewalk when I heard something smash, I heard a door smash. I looked towards the sound, it came from the house that I'd just left. Finn ran up to me crying crazy.
- Please don't leave, he said looking at me.
- I have to.
- No we can fix this.
- We've fixed it to many times.
- Just we can make it work just please don't leave me.
- No Finn you can't fix this, I've forgiven you every time and I can't do it again.
- Yes you can, please Y/n.
- I'm sorry, I said taking my bag.

- Goodbye Finn.

I started walking away tears streaming down my face, all I wanted to do was run back and kiss him... but I didn't, I kept walking. And just like that I was gone... and I wouldn't come back

The end