4

Your POV

As the day went on we talked, laughed and went swimming. It was amazing to get to know them, not the ones you see in interviews but the real them. When it started to get darker we packed up are things and got ready to leave. Just as we were saying goodbye Millie said
- Y/n why don't we have a sleepover at our house?
I smiled and said yes, as well did the rest.
When I got home I fangirled in front of my mom before asking her if it was okay for me to sleepover and she said yes so I went to my room and started packing. I then changed my outfit and went downstairs.

This was your look

This was your look

When I were done I looked at my phone and saw that I had been added in a group chat

Millster added Y/n/n to the chat
Strange People

Millster Hiiiii

Y/n/n Hey!

Frog face Hi

Shady Sadie y/n can we meet at the beach in 20?

Y/n/n sure!

McLAUGHING see you soon

Smol bean bye

GATEn see ya

As I walked to the beach I got a bunch of notifications
Instagram
100 new followers
Snapchat
6 people added you

As I continued walking I saw Sadie standing at near the beach by a cafe.
- Hi! She yelled to me.
- Hey! I yelled back.
I hugged her and we started walking by the beach to the house. When we arrived I dropped my jaw, the house were so beautiful! I smiled widely when Sadie asked if I liked it.

When we got in Millie came and hugged me and also telling me that the guys were playing video games in the living room. We went upstairs and they showed me our room and it was stunning three queen sized beds and enormous closets. Sadie and Millie went downstairs to make dinner while I packed up my things and took out my pjs for later. And then I went downstairs and sat on the couch next Finn that were playing HALO with the rest of the guys. I sat down next to him and asked if I could play with them, he nodded and gave me one of the controls. You could only play two at a time so I played against Gaten first and beat him, then against Noah and I beat him too. The same happened to Caleb and Finn.

A/N
I will continue this tomorrow xx~ Alice