3. In the Underworld (Hades x reader)

There was no noise around... only a total silence as my eyes began to open.

It was so strange yet I enjoyed that quiet; it made my feel my heart at ease and I could feel relaxed and without stress.

I let out a moan as I began to roll over the bed trying to stretch my body.

As always it was hard for me waking up because I loved the comfort of the bed... and that particular morning it was even warmer and softer; so I wanted to take my time.

My body spread out onto the mattress as I lay down on my stomach letting my head resting on the cozy cushion.

I wanted to take advantage of that peaceful moment but my body didn't let me... as my eyes began to open.

"W-what is this?" I asked as I looked around myself after sitting on the mattress.

My hands were still touching the cover and my eyes immediately fell on the bed: it was a king sized red bed with dark red cover and cushions.

At that sight I startled for shock.

"T-this isn't my bed!!" I exclaimed as I jumped out beginning to feel afraid.

I looked around... but I could barely see as it was dark.

"This isn't my bedroom" I kept on telling myself and I felt my heart beating faster for fear.

I took a look on my body and I felt relieved when I saw the black dress on.

"At least I wasn't raped" I tried to get some kind of comfort but it was really little because by that time I was being both frightened and curious.

"Where am I supposed to be? Did someone kidnapped me?".

"Why it's all dark here?" I wondered as I kept another glance around the room.

I groped my way in the dark trying not to bump into something and getting hurt.

So with my hands leaned forward I walked along the walls trusting my touch and then...suddenly from the harsh cold feeling of the bricks I passed to a softer one; and I held tight at that cloth.

I gulped and as I felt my hands startling in advance and my heart beating faster I closed my eyes.

With my eyes covered for fear of seeing something I couldn't like I began to put aside the fabric to look at the sight it awaited me.

And as I moved it away little by little I felt more restless as seconds passed by...and then when the fabric was completely removed I felt a rush of heat coming at me with a force like that of a hurricane.

I opened my eyes and looking at the landscape I remained with open eyes and mouth for utter shock.

I was too overwhelmed to even say a word.

In front of my eyes there was an abyss.

There were flames everywhere covering the place all around filling it with hotness.

I wasn't able to look at the landscape any more as it was dreadful and as I felt nauseous for the filthy stench that I was smelling.

I wanted to go away but I wasn't able as my body wasn't answering at my demand; so I remained there looking into the void and dark... and staying silent I could hear from afar indistinct screams of pain of someone asking for help and mercy. However I wasn't able to understand who could it be.

But another hot wave of flames hit hard on my face and I felt like throwing up... so I covered my mouth and nose for the harsh smell.

I wanted to take another look but that time nearer to the flames; I wanted to know how big they were and where they came from.