Zephyrus x reader || The girl from the windmill

School ended and as your usual you were heading back home in the countryside that was only 15 minutes far from the main city; and as you were riding a light spring breeze blew against your face stinging your skin and in the horizon the sun was setting and the clouds were getting red.

It was a beautiful view: the green meadows covered with coloured flowers and blossoming trees with a red sky in the background... and the windmill next to your house; a view worthy to be photographed or painted.

You arrived finally at home and after leaning your bike on the wall you remained there admiring the view and as you went to the windmill you spotted a figure not far away. It was long time since you kept on seeing someone there, next to the mill, at sunset and you were always curious to know... and you decided that that evening was the right time to discover about that person.

You quietly got near to observe and you noticed it was a boy.

A handsome guy he was; he was slim, tall and had blonde platinum short ruffled hair.

He was dressed like every teenager, in a normal way, with jeans and a red t-shirt with black stripes.

Without even realizing you felt intrigued by him as you got nearer and nearer until...

"E-Excuse me?" you cleared your throat catching his attention.

He turned at you and as he was looking in your direction his blue eyes caught your attention immediately as they were so magnetic.

"Hi" he smiled.

"He's cute"  you thought for a second but right away you returned to reality.

"What are you doing here?".

"I'm enjoying the landscape as the wind ruffles my hair" he answered back. "Isn't it beautiful?".

You nodded at him. "Especially this evening".

"This is why you come here every evening in my garden?".

At your question he startled.

"I'm really sorry" he apologize as he got bashful and his eyes went to the ground.

"Cute.. again" you thought and you chuckled a bit at his view.

"Don't worry" you smiled at him "you can come here when you want but on one condition".

He looked a bit confused for a moment but then he accepted as he had no choice and beckoned you to go on.

"You tell me your name".

"Zachary... but you can call me Zach" he chuckled.

"So Zach.... see you another time" you waved at him as you went home as it was almost dinner's time.

"But.. what about you?" he almost screamed at you as you were far away.

"Maybe I'll tell you tomorrow" you teased him and then went in.

"Oh ok" he mumbled to himself "as for now I'll address you as 'the girl from the windmill' ".

And then also he left and headed to somewhere else.

fc: Lucky Blue Smith