🌈 What do you do on your birthday

ZEUS: he organizes a feast for you with all his family and he assures everything is of your liking, even the gifts and from him you receive precious gems and jewellery and then when you are two are alone you take a walk together in the flower gardens around the Olympus at sunset.

HADES: Hades presents himself with a red roses bouquet with some chocolates and then he took you to see a performance at the theatre and after that a romantic dinner.

POSEIDON: to celebrate your birthday Poseidon takes you to the sea to swim with you and spend some quality time with his lover and then in his underwater realm where he grants all your wishes accompanying you visiting everything and every place you want... and you conclude your day by a restaurant in a seaside town by the coast to eat together by a table next to the window with the view on the sea at sunset.

ARES: fights.. yes, for your birthday he organizes a great party in his camp with alcohol and battles in which he calls every soldiers to challenge each other to fights to the death. What do you expect from the god of war if not blood and battles? And after this you two hop on your horses and go to train together by some ruins.

THANATOS: you two celebrate your birthday in private and with calm. He presents himself with white roses for you and then under the moonlight you take a walk together by the lake or in a park while you two chat.

APOLLO: on your special day you wake up with him singing to you a song written by him and then you celebrate outside with some sport or excursions.

DIONYSUS: already early at morning he comes to you with two glasses of red wine and then he prepares you for a party all day long with the nymphs and satyrs in the woods in the sign of alcohol and dances.

HEPHAESTUS: he brings you breakfast, made by him, in bed and for gift he gives you jewellery he crafted for you.. and then you spend the day together crafting works.

MORPHEUS: night, bed and movies... With Morpheus your birthday is everything else and what you desire most: a fantasy/animation movie marathon with him at night on your bed under the blanket while you two act like a perfect couple of young lovers.

HERMES: on your birthday he makes you do a list of places you desire to see and on your special day he takes you everywhere you want, also in mystical places... and everywhere you go you take memories with selfies and doing some silly mockeries around.