1. Stalker? Maybe not... (Dionysus x reader)

It was Friday evening and that could mean only one thing: party time.

I assured to be fresh and clean and most of all lively for the event; after all I was the one in charge of the party. I was the barmaid and organization was on me and truth to be told that task didn't even bother me as I loved to organize feasts for the others. All things considered it was fun and I expected that the party could be funny as well. Yes, fun is the object of my work and an important thing in my life.

In this I guaranteed for myself to have a relaxing long nap in the morning to be active after lunch. And as it was afternoon I met up with my best friend who decided to organize a birthday party for a common friend of ours. How could I deny her such a thing? In this way we both went to buy drinks and food for the evening... and then as it was 3.30pm we began heading to pub.

We started arranging tables and devices for the music when around 5pm the first guests arrived along with our friends' group who brought the cake. I let them go behind the counter and do their things as I was busy serving the clients when my eyes met up with someone. I always look at people coming in the local as a sign of respect and kindness and when I looked at him I felt like having seen him somewhere.. he seemed familiar... However I let him pass and I kept on with my work and then I helped with the party's last things.

"Ehi f/n" I called one of my friend.

"Yes y/n?".

"Who is that dark-skinned man? I feel like him being familiar with my pub" I pointed to the guy I saw earlier. "Have you seen him somewhere?".

All my friends giggled at me and I looked at them confused.

"Oh my... y/n... he is a regular one in your local" one stated.

"... and when he's here he only looks at you. Seems like you got a stalker" another friend of mine said ironically and then everyone joined in a good laugh.

I tried not to care about him but it was difficult; even if he was quiet and seated in a far table in a corner I could feel his eyes on me... and well that made me feel a bit uncomfortable and sincerely also a bit shy.

With all my best I tried not to meet his eyes and I went on with work like it was nothing but at the end I couldn't resist so much; so taking advantage of the moment when there were few clients I prepared two drinks and then approached him.

From behind the desk I couldn't notice him so well but when I arrived at his table I felt my cheeks turning red for no particular reason... such an handsome guy he was.

He was a tall and slender man yet he was showing muscular biceps and I thought that under his plain black shirt with short sleeves he hid well-defined pectorals and abs. He was dark-skinned and had an oval face with a bit protruding cheekbones. He had low cut black hair and a bit of stubble. He had also round and small brown eyes and a button nose. He was wearing brown jeans with a plain black t-shirt and around his neck there was a strange necklace and on the left wrist he had bracelets and a brown leather bangle while on the right one a watch.

At first he looked at me a bit confused but then he showed a bright smile.

"Hi" I smiled back at him.

"Hi pretty lady" he greeted me. "What brings such a beautiful young woman like you in a far corner of this pub?".

"I'm the barmaid and owner of this place" I introduced myself.

"...and I brought two drinks: one for you and one for me" I added as I gave him his glass.

"I am more of a wine person but thank you". He sipped.