Hermes x reader || Travel destinations

(Hi everyone! Yes I'm finally back after a month... all fault of university exams that are tormenting me)

Tons of brochures were open wide on the table... and you sighed as you felt like they were waiting anxiously for a response.

You were uneasy.

"I'm giving up" you raised your arms in the sky as a sign of resignation.

"What? Why?".

Hermes got in the living room while reading just in time and he stopped by you.

"Don't worry love". He told you as he stood behind you as he massaged your shoulders.

"You make it easy Hermes" you sighed "it's like they are all telling me 'pick me' ".

"Second point it's our first anniversary trip and I want to make it perfect and decide well".

He stood silent for a bit then he closed every brochure.

"What are you doing?" you looked at him a bit confused.

"It's no fun like this. We just have to take it easy, I want to have fun with you without any detailed plan".

He then cleared the table, made a globe appear and he nodded at you.

"What am I supposed to do?".

"Close your eyes and you will point your finger on a destination following your heart".

You made as he told you.

You let your fingers slide across the globe and then as you felt your heart at ease you stopped. You opened your eyes.... and saw your finger on (f/c)* .

"(f/c)*" you both told.

"I've always wanted to visit it! It's my favourite country!" you exclaimed while smiling.

"Okay.. then let's go!".

"Just like this Hermes?".

"Yeah why not? Rucksack on the shoulders and we take the first flight". He looked at you as you were confused.

You thought about it for a while and his plan sounded persuasive.

"Okay let's do it" you were persuaded at last by him and showed a big smile.

* f/c: favourite country