Dionysus x depressed reader || Just a bad period

"Hey babe, let's go party tonight!".

Dionysus screamed excited from the couch as he heard you opening the door of your apartment.

"I thought we could go together tonight".

He stood up with a radiant smile on his face.

"Ehm.. I don't think.. I will pass for today" you told him with low voice looking down and, well, you really were.

It was long time since you were down.

It was just a bad moment, but as you kept on repeating this to yourself constantly it surely didn't make you feel better; actually, even worse was that you couldn't understand why you were like that.

"What's wrong with you y/n?". His smile faded as Dionysus looked really concerned. "Lately you haven't gone out home to have fun and... you aren't happy as in the past. There's something wrong with me, between us, perhaps?".

You shook your head.

"I really can't understand then why". He stood silent for a moment. "I thought no one could be unhappy around me, the god of party and fun... but actually it isn't as I expected. I don't remember the last time you smiled brightly".

He got near you and hugged you closed to his chest. "Please tell me something love. I want to help you".

You began to relax in his embrace and as you melted in his arms you started crying.

"I.. just... don't know" you sobbed while Dionysus soothed you. "J-Just a bad period".

He let you to look in your eyes and to wipe your tears away. "You are stressed, I see; you're stressed for your part-time work and also worried for your studies. Who wouldn't be after all?".

You cracked a smile as you saw Dionysus smiling at you.

"Yes, this is" the god told "I want you happy again... So I'm going to treat you like a queen from now on and you will return to your old self. Let's relax together".