🌈 How you catch his attention (p.1)

- from gods' P.O.V. -

ZEUS:It was a rainy day on Earth and as I observed the humans retreatinginto their houses and complaining for the bad weather I grumbled."Humans... always like this. Always complaining when it rains. They are no fun at all" I told myself but then in the rain I heard a far giggle. A giggle? A giggle among all those complaints? Who was happy about that weather? I wanted to know... I tried to reach the source of that giggle and there I saw a girl inside a room looking outside the window looking happy. I remained seated in my throne but always keeping an eye on her. "What will you do now, little one?" I asked her curious. Following her with my eyes I saw her going outside and once in her garden she started dancing happily under the rain... with nothing on to protect her from the rain falling down.... and there I couldn't hold back a smile and a chuckle.

HADES:Life in the Underworld is always the same... bored as usual while I was registering the dead I decided to take a break and go to the surface to see what's happening in the mortal world. Humans are quite fascinating creatures and sometimes I feel intrigued by them for how they live and fight hard to have their dream life all for almost nothing only because they don't know what awaits them and because that once they are dead they lose everything... still they hope and for me it's quite a interesting show looking at them. And there I was, walking down some streets when at a certain point I could sense something strange in the air; I was sensing sadness in the air and also a gloomy aura like that of death and it aroused my curiosity. I got nearer and when I found the source of it I found myself stopping by windows of a office; people entered that place with sad expressions, some even crying and then they went out with a little smile on their faces with a little hope restored in them. I got even curious and wanted to know what happened in that office... and there I saw a woman behind a desk with papers and a computer writing something down and talking to people. From out the office window I raised my eyes to see what kind of office it was and thanks to a sign I understood that it was a burial service. I smiled and without even realising it. I chuckled and I smiled as I looked at that young woman. We had the same work, I thought, but in different places butthere was something different in her work than mine.. and it was that intrigued me and surprised me. Differently from me she tried to make those humans smile and tried to restore I them some faith in life meeting the needs of the relatives of the dead. It was like she was very well aware of death and what it brings with it and what causes to humans, that is grief. Yes, it was that. "So interesting...".

POSEIDON:It's so nice and peaceful the underwater life; and what's the best and makes me happy is that humans really adore the water life. I felt grateful to them to be happy but above all being able to feel at ease in my kingdom; they have fun and they feel happy when they are in the water that to them being in the water it's like a cure to sadness and the boring life... and to repay them I feel it is right to protect them when they are in my domain. One day I was observing them while they had fun when something caught my attention... it was a strange aura coming from someone; it was that of a young woman who was looking eagerly at the sea and I could feel in her eyes a great love for it. She was so captivating that I couldn't hold back but take a look inside her heart and I felt a great desire for adventure, love for nature but above all an adoration for the water life that I didn't expect to feel in any humans... if not her. "such a wild spirit in a apparently calm woman" I thought while looking at her smiling. "Let me help you dear. Care to join in an adventure just for the two of us?".

ARES: I was observing humans training in a gym. They were lifting weights, some were dancing and others facing each other in battles... and obviously, as a god of war, I was taking a look at those humans facing each other in a sword battle.... until a woman joined them and my curiosity went all on her. Who imagined this? I remained there observing her carefully. She pulled out a sword and urged the meno to face her in a combat. I smirked in advanced; I liked that attitude of hers and I waited to see what she could do to them. Looking at her battling I felt bewitched. It was a contest, yes, yet I was feeling something strange in it. It hadn't the usual same rhythm of a battle rather than of a dance, a combined dance of that pretty lady and her sword. She was moving around feeling her sword and becoming one with it; and that was something I didn't feel in ages. She was so graceful and attentive in her movement yet she was so strong that defeated all the men easily and in no matter of time. And for no reason I felt speechless... I rarely remain speechless in front of battles and people but for that lady I was... she fought like a warrior princess of the ancient times. "No matter what I want to get her on my side" I promised to myself.

APOLLO:It was quite long time I had my eyes on a human, a girl to be exact.I watched her every morning running to school being afraid to arrive late at her lessons; or watching her absorbed into reading so manybbooks she could build up a fortress. She got my curiosity and one day I decided to follow her around to see how her daily routine was. Once back home from school I made her company as she closed herself up in her bedroom to study for a couple of hours. And once finished she pulled out an art board. I got nearer and as I watched her painting I remained amazed by her talent. The painting was so beautiful and so well made. And then she looked at the hour and preparing herself she went out; and I obviously I followed her. I didn't want to let her run away from me... until we both arrived in a room that seemed antraining room. And it really was; I assumed that for the way she dressed her and for the place that she took part in some kind of dancing class. Music was being played and I got carried away with looking at her dancing. She was so beautiful and her movements were so graceful that she looked like an angel... and I smiled at her. Once finished she returned home and after dinner she returned in her bedroom and she took out pencil and papers and began writing down...she was writing down a story but I sensed her having difficulties as she wasn't able to find a good introduction to her tale; and for that she was grumpy and looking at her acting a bit childish I couldn't hold back a smile and a giggle.... and she gave up on writing only when she fell asleep on her desk with her cheek on the paper and holding still the pencil. I chuckled and I caressed her hair. "Not worry my human... I help you" I told her while I carried her in her bed to have a good sleep.