Aphrodite x male!reader

Third person

Ronan was right there, in the woods on the way back home... and little did he know what was going to happen.

It was said that right in that forest there was hidden a little lake with clear water where Aphrodite went often to take a bath; and casually that day she was there. However the young boy didn't knew anything, he didn't believe that rumour.

The young man kept walking as he wanted to arrive home as soon as possible to finish his work. He continued on the path lost in his thoughts with only the chirping of the birds in the background until when some voices stopped him right on the spot.

They were female voices.

Ronan didn't know what to do, to go his own way or to look what was going on; he was curious and also suddenly eager to understand if that hearsay was true. He thought for a moment but as his curiosity grew more and more he decided to take a look; and as he walked towards the voices that became more audible he found himself then near the lake shores, right that lake. And indeed there were some girls in the lake who were taking a bath all together.

"So beautiful" Ronan said while his eyes were open wide as he thought he was dreaming but unluckily he got caught. The girls got scared at the sight of the boy and they flew away into the woods right.. but only a girl didn't panic; actually she stood up like nothing happened and nonchalantly she approached the young boy... with an angry look; but Ronan didn't move.

He was way too enraptured by her ethereal beauty.

She was really elegant with that light skin, blonde wavy long hair that reached her full breasts.. and those blue eyes like the ocean.

And Ronan stood there like a statue, he didn't move an inch, even when she got near him; only the stern look of hers woke him up, her sight looked really angry if not menacing.

"I-I am sorry" he stuttered as a hint of red was showing on his cheeks once the girl was in front of him. She, still naked, looked the boy from top to bottom.

"Go away" she ordered him sternly "and feel lucky I'm not going to kill you".

"But say only a word about this to anyone and I will curse you eternally" Aphrodite threatened him as she took her dress.

The goddess was really serious and at her threat the young boy gulped, didn't say any word but returned on his way home.

Aphrodite P.O.V.

I chuckled as I saw the boy going away.

Maybe I scared him too much.

Well, it could be really a pity if I killed him, I thought, he was really handsome.

<< Actually >> I told out loud << I could leave a nice little thought to all those fine muscles and defined abs".

I chuckled... as I was thinking about something

Hi everyone! I am sorry for the absence but inspiration in this period is hard to find. I hope you are liking my stories! Have good day!!