Ares x reader || Cheating? No!

"Where do you think you're going?".

Ares asked you with a menacing voice standing right in front of you between you and the exit with crossed arms... and he didn't intend to move from there.

"Going out" you told ".. to Hephaestus".

In the last days you were spending more time with the blacksmith god than with your Ares and, well, he didn't enjoy that even a little, better say he was furious; what could you do, Ares was always jealous. Plus, as he heard his brother's name the god of war became even more enraged.

"You're not going anywhere today nor to anyone... especially him." he ordered you.

"You can't hold and lock me here!" you growled at him irritated "I'm going to him, whether you like it or not".

"You dare to cheat on me with that god and you'll see what I can do" .

Ares threatened you screaming at you as you stormed off the camp.

You could let out a sigh of relief only when you entered he forge.

"Please tell me you're nearly done Hephaestus" you pleaded the god as he was working. "I can't stand any more Ares being jealous".

He chuckled. "Don't worry y/n, I'm finished".

A last hammer blow and everything was done; your gift for Ares was done. You looked at the compete work and you felt relieved and happy.

"I hope Ares will like it".

"He will" Hephaestus assured you. Obviously your lover would like it! There was no swords nor other weapons the god of forge could create that wasn't worthy of being wielded by a deity.

"Thank you Hephaestus! Really! You're such a good friend" you exclaimed and for too much happiness you hugged him and kissed him on the cheek as the god blushed.

"Y/n! I knew it!".

You jumped from the fright as you heard your name being screamed and you turned to see... an enraged Ares coming to you looking as if he was ready to kill you.

"How dare you to cheat on me with him, with that smily god?". Ares was so furious that the earth could tremble under his voice.

"Enough! Stop it now Ares! What the hell!" you screamed. "Stop being jealous every time! I can't even make a surprise for you that you make a scene".

The god of war was stunned.

"What? You weren't cheating on me with Hephaestus but doing a surprise for me with... him?".

"Yes, you idiot" you replied. "Take a look.".

You moved from the table and on it a pair of swords was to be seen.

More precisely they were dual-wield long swords; they both had large and sharp blades with still hot red veinings that looked like blood. The hilt was made with black leather and in the mid of the cross-guards there were skulls.

Ares remained speechless but he immediately took them in both hands and he swirled them around.

"Fantastic! They are really well balanced" he praised the work of the brother.

"I'm sorry y/n. I shouldn't have doubted you" he apologized.

"Thank you for the gift babe".