Meet Hercules (Hercules x reader)

[faceclaim: Enzo Ciolini]

You raised your eyes and there it was, impressive and above that huge flower meadow with temples.

It was Zeus' temple, yes it really was. That temple was the copy of the Parthenon and it was impossible not to recognize it.

"The hell am I doing here?" you wondered. "More like... who called me up here?".

Since you were dating Luke you felt and knew well he was different from the others... but literally! He was a god, the Greek god Apollo nonetheless!

And when you found yourself on the Olympus you wondered if it was really for your lover or not.

And there was only one thing to do to find about that: search for him and ask him directly... but where to go? You didn't know the way so you look around yourself and after a moment you decided to go. You began so walking around in that meadow until when you realized you lost yourself; after all, who couldn't lose their way in that huge garden?

You kept on wandering around and between all those trees and flower blushes until when you appeared in a place of that meadow where there was a little lake where a fantastic white horse.

It was so elegant in its big and beautiful form and you were enchanted by its grace... and in no time you fell in love with that creature you wanted to touch it.

You kept quiet in order not to annoy it and silently you approached it.. until when you stepped on a dry twig that cracked under your foot and caught the horse's attention towards you scaring it.

The white stallion neighed scared and shied; also you got scared when it made you fall on the ground with its legs and you crouched down and protected your head with your arms as you saw two wings opening from the horse's sides afraid they could harm you some way.

"Aaaahhhhh!" you shrieked. "Help me!".

"Pegasus!" you heard someone shouting loud a second after. "Calm down boy!".

He ran to the horse and petted it to make it return quiet and when everything returned normal you raised your eyes to look at your saviour.

It was a boy, and what a boy!!

He was really muscular, he had some wicked biceps and strong shoulders and back. He was blond highlights and his hair was shoulder length and a bit ruffled; and he was wearing a one shoulder white toga that reached the knees and a pair of sandals.

"All okay miss?" he asked you as he extended his hand to help you stand up.

"Yes, I suppose" you smiled kindly. "I'm sorry for the horse".

"No, I am" he answered "I should have taken better care of it.".

He then gave you a look at you. "Oh my... look! You're hurt".

You looked at your right arm and you saw some cuts that probably were made by the wings.

"You should get visited and healed".

"Y-Yeah you're right but this can wait. I am here to find Apollo. Is there any chance you could accompany me to him so I don't get lost again?".

He gently made the way and finally you both arrived at Zeus' temple and then entered.

And right when you found yourself in the central nave...

"Y/n"

"Hercules".

Apollo and Zeus called you two a the same time and your lover ran to your side. As you heard that name you opened your eyes wide as you turned to the boy.

"Y-you... Hercules?".

"Yeah" he blushed a bit. "Son of Zeus".

"Well wow" you exclaimed "I'm honoured I was rescued by Hunkules".

At your line everyone joined into a good laugh and then Apollo took you by your waist.

"So..." you looked at your lover "It was you who brought me here?".

He nodded. "I've brought you here to meet my family... but now let me heal you.".

... and now you can request FF about him too!