🌈 Preferences - when you have a breakdown

ZEUS: he sees you are crying for no particular reason and he approaches you. He sat next to you and he makes you look at his eyes to wipe your tears away as he caresses your cheeks.. and you just hug him wrapping your arms around his neck.

HADES: he hugs you dearly and shush you trying to calm you down with his warm deep voice. "I'm here to hold you, my love" he soothes you while running his hand up and down your spine. "I'm not going anywhere".

POSEIDON: As he hears you crying he stops everything he's doing to rush to hold you close."Hush hush, there's no need to cry ok? I'm here and I won't leave until I see you smiling"... and then he begins to pester you with kisses and to say some stupid jokes until he hears you giggling.

ARES: he's completely confused when you are crying and he doesn't know what to do; after all he never had to do with someone crying in front of him but, ehi, there was you, his woman, letting tears. He couldn't hold back. So silently he sits down next to you and he waits you to do something but nothing happens. In this way he offers you his hand and you took it. "You won't leave right?" you ask him. "No, I won't ever"he reassures you squeezing harder your hands but with love without hurting you... he wants you to know you're loved and that he's there to support you and will always do.

DIONYSUS: the moment he sees you crying he follows his instinct and so he hugs you close to his chest. "Tell me everything that troubles you". He reveals himself being a good listener and if you keep on crying he would smile brightly at you and begins to make you smile and laugh by telling funny things and by tickling you.

HEPHAESTUS: he worries and cares about you a lot so it's natural for him to come to you with open arms to keep you in a sweet embrace; and as you talk he listens to you and he's also there to give you help and advices.

APOLLO: he hugs you close and to soothe you he sings you a lullaby/song with a soft tune that warms up and heals your heart.

HERMES: he pets your hair as you are crying and to lift your mood up he gives you a kiss on your nose making you giggle.

THANATOS: he remains silent as he hugs you and in the meantime he absorbs your pain

MORPHEUS: he makes you lie down on the bed with him and he let you rest your head on his chest while he caresses you.