🎀 Imagine Apollo knowing already you were pregnant before you tell him

You took a look at yourself on the mirror of your bedroom.

"How am I going to tell him?" you sighed while rubbing on your swollen stomach.

You found out a week ago you were pregnant, pregnant with Apollo's child... and like the other days you let it slide also that morning. You didn't know but somehow you were scared telling him; maybe was because of the god thing an you still had to get used at it.

You went so to the kitchen to have breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie" Apollo welcomed you hugging you from behind and kissed you on the lips before sitting with you. "Slept well?".

You nodded quietly.

You ate your usual cereal with milk when all of a sudden you got some heartburn. Your stomach began aching and you grabbed onto it and by instinct you rushed to the bathroom.

Why of all time right that moment?

However you didn't have time to complain.

You had to throw up and you literally ran to the other side of the house.

And once you closed yourself in the bathroom you released everything into the toilet.. and then you sat down on the pavement and started crying.

"No no... hush hush, let's get cleaned up first".

Apollo helped you standing up and washed your face and mouth after adjusting your hair behind your ears.

In the meantime you weren't able to stop crying, not even for a second; even when you sat down on the sofa in the living room.

"Tell me everything my love. I'm here to help you, not scold you".

"Y-You won't get angry, will you?" you asked sobbing.

He shook his head while smiling at you. "I would never".

"Apollo... I... I.. how can I say it" you stumbled on your voice trying to find the right words until you decided to muster courage.

"I'm pregnant Apollo". You looked at him as you confessed everything and you saw him shocked and speechless... until when a smile formed on his face, a really bright one.

He hugged you close at his chest.

"I knew it already sweetheart; I just wanted to hear it from you".

"R-Really?" you were a bit confused.

"I can recognize a pregnant woman, I am like a doctor after all. How could I not know?".

Silence then prevailed for a moment until when Apollo hugged you and spun around.

"I'm going to be a dad!" he looked so excited "and I can tell it will be a very beautiful girl like her mommy".

He then put you down.

"Thank you my love, really" he told as he caressed you. "I love you".

"I love you too" you said and then kissed him on the lips.