Halloween time! 🎃 (part 3)

You were back in the Underworld and as he promised Hades was accompanying you to visit your parents.

"Hades.. tell me.. why are you doing all of this just for me?". Finally, after many thoughts, you were able to ask him.

You saw Hades getting surprised for the first time.

"Why couldn't I?" he answered back with another question... just to get you even more confused.

"S-Sorry... I didn't mean it".

And then you got quiet again and followed Hades until you reached Persephone's garden of back roses.

"We arrived" Hades told once you found yourselves in front of the columns that surrounded the garden.

You went in and when you arrived right in the centre of the garden you saw your parents standing next the little fountain before your eyes.

"Mom! Dad!". You were so happy to see them again and ran to hug them.

"Y/n! Our beautiful child!" they hugged you back. "You've grown so much!".

"I... I missed you a lot".

You sat down on the bench and so did your mom and dad and you began talking about everything, above all your life.

"I really miss you, mom and dad. I miss you, my family.".

"Don't be sad my dear" your mom told "you're not alone. We are here in your heart and I am sure there is also someone else there".

"Actually.." you whispered beginning to get shy.

You looked away and with your eyes in the direction of Hades' palace you happened to see the god of the Underworld on the bridge... and your heart thumped and accidentally you smiled.

Your mom could only chuckle.

"Is it Lord Hades?".

"Y-yes... but I'm scared to confess. He's an immortal god after all. How could he love me back?".

"You don't have to be scared for this. What matters is happiness. God or no I loved your father and decided to be with him... because he made me happy.".

There was a moment of silence and then your mom talked to you again.

"Now it's your moment. Go for him and tell him".

After that your parents looked behind your back then again at you and smiled.

"Be happy my child. Our time here is ended, we have to go".

And then smiling at you they disappeared in front of your eyes.

You let a tear streaming down your cheek and a moment after you felt someone embracing you.

It was Hades again.

You cried a bit in his chest and stood in his arms for a while until you were able to recover yourself.

You then looked at Hades and as you were looking in each other's eyes he wiped away the tears for you.

"I don't want you sad y/n" he smiled trying to comfort you as he caressed you.

"Hades... I...". you wanted to tell him that bad you couldn't hold back any more.

You were trying to find the right words but it was difficult.

That was the time you mustered up some courage and closing your eyes you gave Hades a peck on his lips.

"I'm sorry" you apologized "I didn't w-".

He didn't give you time to talk that his lips were on yours again.

"Don't" he whispered once you parted. "you don't have to apologize.".

"Hades" you looked in his eyes. "I love you Hades. I know you're an immortal god but you make me so happy, you make my heart beat fast... I want to be happy with you no matter what".

"Then we shall be happy together" he smiled.

You were confused for those words of his until he took your hands in his to kiss them.

"I love you too y/n... you're the source of my smile and my happiness and for this I want you by my side. I want to be happy with you too".

And then you kissed again on the lips... and finally you were truly happy with the man you loved.