1. Outside in the park (Apollo x reader)

I completed every tasks of yours and this way that morning you were completely free... Nothing to do and no one to meet...I could really take it easy and truth to be told relax was all that  I needed after a week full of work. What to do then? Outside there was a perfect weather: clear sky with a not too warm sun and only a light but enjoyable breeze; and sure as hell I wouldn't waste the morning closed in your apartment. In this way I wore a track suit and after picking up the iPod and a little rucksack I went out to the park to do some jogging.

Once I arrived there I saw lots of people around: they were sunbathing, playing and also doing some sports outdoors... and that made me smile bright. I loved spending time in the outdoors and I always liked who enjoys taking advantage of the nice weather to be out; for me the everyone had to take advantage of the warm sun when there was... also because I loved the sun, it made you feel always happy and warm inside, it gave you strength. And that day I really were cheerful and while jogging around the streets of the park I had a smile on my face.

I kept on running until I felt tired and so I went to search for a quiet spot to then find one near the football field where some teenagers were playing.

I took out from the bag the towel and once I spread it out on the grass I lay down on it. Even if jogging wasn't that hard it was nice relaxing on it as I sunbathed while reading a book and listening to music. I were chilling and I liked it; that was what I desired all that week long and there I finally was.

And I was too absorbed into reading with the headphones on that I wasn't careful of my surroundings; I wasn't wary at all of the noises around me... not until I noticed a shadow upon me. Someone was blocking the sunlight and view and so only then I decided to take a look.

I lifted your head and just in front of me there was a young man.

What I noticed first of him was his athletic body with defined muscles that out stood the yellow sleeveless shirt and black shorts he was wearing. Then you observed him better: he had an oval face with some moustache and high cheekbones and he also had light brown eyes and black shoulder-length wavy hair. And I was amazed by him as I looked at him, but a shake of his hand in front of my eyes woke me up from the dreams' world.

He was talking to me but I couldn't hear any words as I was listening to music, so I took the headphones off to listen to him.

"You should pay more attention, miss. If it wasn't up to me you would have been hurt and it would be a pity since you are a pretty lady" he smiled brightly at me making me blush. And actually he was holding in his hands a ball that he handed after to a guy who came to apologize for letting the ball escape involuntarily and almost hitting me. That stranger was right and I smiled back to thank him.

That mysterious smiling man just protected me and that left me speechless... really until the very last second when he got away to go on jogging without even introducing himself.

And all that happened within that short time left me disoriented as if the world happened... but actually nothing special occurred; within those five minutes it really didn't happen anything but getting to know that mystery man made me sense something strange in my heart. Yes he saved me from being hit by a ball yet I felt like he was hiding something... he was indeed weird somehow that my heart was a mess. It was like he came into my life and disappeared like a tornado that passes by but leave everyone shocked... and that made me feel a shiver down my spine making me tingle.

I wasn't able to define the emotions I was feeling; I was a mess.. and so a thought came to my mind.

"I don't know... but... I need to meet him again". That was all that I was able to say at the end but in my heart I felt it was right; only seeing him another time would make me feel right again. After all he just left me feeling a thunderstorm in my body and so I put up my mind.

I would go to the park every weekend and in the same route and spot just to be able to spot him again.