3. In the forest (Dionysus x reader)

I was sleeping when suddenly I felt cold.

Cold? How could it be? Did I leave the window of my bedroom open for all night? It couldn't happen...

I opened my eyes to go check and when I woke up I was confused: I was on a bed of green leaves on a meadow just before a forest. What?! How I ended up in a place like that?

I looked around myself and from afar I caught some chatting and laughs of people getting nearer and also chirping of birds.

It was lively but I still was puzzled about my circumstances.

So I stood up and when I took a look at myself I got even more perplexed; I was wearing a plain green long dress with no sleeves only laces that intertwined with each other around my neck to support the clothes covering my breast and a green belt on my waist.

I looked better at myself still disoriented and on second thoughts I considered myself really pretty dressed like that... and observing even better I noticed I was barefeet.

What to do in a place like that? What I was supposed to do?

Around me there was only an extension of trees. I stood there thinking and the only thing that brought me back from my thoughts was some laugh: girls with strange clothes were running and all of them were heading to the same direction in other word into the wood.

Getting curious I decided to follow them.

I had nothing to loose; since I was there it would be nice for me to take a look of the surroundings...

after all, in that moment, I could only adapt myself at the situation and so I did.

As I entered the forest I was pervaded by a magical atmosphere; a nice, lively and catchy song spread through the air and it got into my body that in no time began feeling oddly. Maybe that song was some kind of magic; maybe it was also because of the fact I was barefoot and as I was walking further in I had the sensation to feel a even more closed contact with the nature from feet to the very end of all my fingers. It was indeed magical and inside my body I began feeling a sense of peace and comfort.

Suddenly I was cheerful and carefree. Was I under some kind of spell to feel so at ease in an unknown place?

I walked and walked and to make me company there were those strange girls I saw before and we both followed the source of the music to be dragged by it maybe to the centre of the forest.

We arrived in the heart of the wood and we stopped in an open space where there was lots of people. Some kind of party was going on: couples were having intimate moments, some were dancing and others were enjoying a banquet with foods and alcohol while laying on the cold ground... and everyone there seemed so happy and carefree as if they were under magic.However one of them out stood from the group for how he was acting and for how he was dressed; and it was him that caught my attention and curiosity. I had my eyes only on him.

He was laying down on a mattress of a long but narrow bed and around he had lots of girls who were attracted by him... and at the sides of the bed there were a panther and a tiger sleeping peacefully.

I got utterly puzzled at that vision. What the heck was I living? Where I was?

I looked better at him and I got shocked when I recognised him. He was Dave! What the hell was he doing there? Why was he dressed like that? Well, "dressed" was a great word.

He wore only a purple long skirt tied on his waist and so he was left shirtless to show nice abs and fine pectorals.

I got entranced looking at his chest but after recomposing myself I looked in his eyes to see he was wearing also an ivy crown on the head.