seis

[a/n: I feel like he's pointing to my soul holy crap!]

"Tell me Gravity why did you move here?",Mar asked me while slurping on her smoothie.

"Well my parents got transferred here so we had to move nothing special.",I shrugged,telling her half of the truth while fiddling with my fingers.

"Alright Gravity you're right I want to do a make over!",Mar exclaimed after a while of silence.
"I don't want to be constantly afraid of everyone and what they think about me.I want to be confident and happy with myself.I don't want to be like this anymore.",she said as I nodded agreeing with her.

"Alright Mar now tell me how do you want to look like?",I asked her interested.
"I want to be blonde and not hazel anymore.I want to wear make up but I've no clue about make up and well I want to wear clothes like you do,that type of style.",she explained as I nodded.

"Alright Mar today will be a long day let's go!",I exclaimed excited while throwing my empty drink in the bin.

As I turned around I bumped into another hard body almost making me think that I walked into a wall.I lost my balance and was about to fall to the ground with my ass but someone grabbed me quickly by my waist and prevented me from hurting myself.

"Uh thanks I'm very clumsy I'm sorry.",I apologized while patting the dirt off my ass.
"It's fine princess I got you anyways.",Harvey winked.

UGH OF COURSE!!

I rolled my eyes.
"Of course it's you,cocky boy.",I crossed my arms in front of him.

"So you've been thinking enough about me to come up with a nickname I see.",he smirked.

"Not everything revolves around you bro.",I patted his shoulder as I walked away,his friends were laughing while his eyes were glued on my body.

"See you princess!",he called and walked off,I sighed.
"He's really annoying.",I said,Mar giggled and followed me to the nearest hairstylist in the mall.
I love the mall, it's so big here and you can get everything in here!

Mar explained to the woman how she wanted to completely change her hair and as the woman began working I chatted with Mar talking about a good make up shop that's close.
Sadly there wasn't one at the mall so I kept searching on the internet for one who could help us out.I finally found one and made a call to ask if she had time for us.

"Alright so we will search for some clothes here before we go to the make up artist who will advise us if it's okay for you.",I spoke,a small 'yes' left her lips,she was almost falling asleep,because the woman was being very gently to her and it felt good.
I giggled as she only smiled,her eyes still closed.

"Alright we are done madam,now you can finally see yourself in the mirror.",the woman said happy about the finish.
Mar stood up from her seat and turned around to me,I was smiling from one ear to another.

"How do I look?",she asked me nervous.

"Fantastic!",I shrieked as she grinned.
She walked up to the mirror, a 'woah' escaping her lips.