veinticuatro

"I'm fine.",I whispered so only he was able to hear me.
He stood up and took a blanket that was behind the couch in a cabinet,he sat back down next to me and put the blanket over my body.It was instantly warming my body and a small smile made it's way on my lips.
He took my hand and intertwined it with his,he was caressing my hand in a comforting manner.

I appreciated it,it actually helped me calm down a little.

Our hands together under the blanket made me so much calmer but yet so nervous, it was the only thing I could think about during the movie.I already forgot that we were watching a horror movie,his warm hand in mine made me forget everything.
It almost made me forget what of an ass he actually is.

I knew that I liked him, I liked him more than I actually should and it bothered me a lot because he could be another reason that could break me and make me go back to the old me and that was the last thing I wanted.

***

"And you really don't want to sleep here?",Seth offered a worried expression on his face.
"No I'm good Seth but thank you so much.I had such a good time!",I hugged him tightly.
"Bye Gravity.",Colbain hugged me a little unsteady,he was tired and could barley stand on his own feet.
I chuckled.

"Goodnight Colbain, please take care of him Seth.",I smiled.

"I'll drive her.",Harvey announced causing me to widen my eyes.

Really?

Wow.

"Thank you Harvey.",I thanked him, he nodded and put his shoes on.
"Thanks man I rather have you drive her than her waiting for the bus.",Seth told him truthfully.

It was really sweet how much my new friends actually cared for me even though we don't know each other for that long.

"I rather have her with me too.",Harvey mumbled probably hoping that no one would hear it but I did and my heart beat stopped for a second before bumping in a fast pace right afterwards.

Why is he making me so happy and nervous but yet so angry and annoyed at the same time?!

I am so confused with my feelings.

***

"Why are you being so nice to me?",I asked him during the drive.
He took a quick glance at me before staring back at the road again.

"Do you want me to be rude?",he chuckled.

"You know how I meant that.",I rolled my eyes looking through the window, we were passing by a lot of trees around us, I felt at ease with him.

"I want to be friends with you.",he spoke after a while.
"Really?",I asked him stunned.

I must admit my chest hurt a little when he said that.

"Yeah don't act so surprised.I can be sweet and caring too.",he chuckled.
"My friends aren't the only nice ones in my clique.I am nice too if I want to be and that's mainly when I'm with them but now since you're hanging out with us a lot I want to be your friend too and I decided to be nice...well at least try it.",he laughed.

"You're chill to hang out with, not like the other girls in our year.The boys like you because of that and they respect you.We are the bad boys but we only act like bad boys when we're around people that need to respect us.We don't respect the majority of people in our school because they tend not to care what other people do with them.They play with them like marionettes and they don't seem to care at all."

He was right.

The people already gave up on themselves.