dieciseis

"Are you hungry?",Harvey asked me as I came back looking like a human again.

"Yes I'm starving!",I told him as my stomach started to growl.
"See?!",I laughed,he chuckled and shook his head.

"Come on we're going out for breakfast.",he took his car keys and walked downstairs,I followed behind him.
I felt weird because I still had my clothes from yesterday and I felt disgusting but I didn't have anything else with me so I had to deal with it.

"Where are we going?",I asked him looking out of the window not knowing where we actually were.

"I know this diner,it's really good but it's also a little longer drive I hope you don't mind."
"No it's okay I'm excited.",I told him happily as he chuckled.

"I'll just call Mar and ask her if I can stay at her house for the night because I really don't want to be a burden to you and your family and I really need some new clothes because I feel disgusting.",I told him truthfully.

He nodded as I fetched my phone out of my purse and called her.

"Hey Gravity are you alright?I didn't see you at the party last night.",she said.

"Probably because you and Jamie were having a fun night am I right?",I laughed, I could imagine her getting red.

"Shut up!....okay maybe.",I screamed while Harvey flinched next to me, I looked at him mouthing a 'sorry'.

"No way you need to tell me everything!But you'll do that later alright?I need to ask you something.",I told her.

"What's up are you okay?",she asked worried.
"I'm fine but I need a place to sleep tonight and I wanted to ask you if it would be alright if I could stay at yours?"

"Of course but what happened?",she asked confused.
"I'll tell you everything later alright?I gotta go now but I'll see you later!",I said and ended the call not giving her a second to respond.

I'm a bad friend.

But Harvey arrived at the diner and I was starving I had no time to chat?!

"It looks so cute.",I exclaimed almost running to the diner,I heard him laugh in the back but I didn't care at all.

***

"What would you like to have madam?",the old woman asked me politely.

"I'd like to have a chocolate milkshake and the pancakes.",I showed her the picture on the card while my mouth was watering.

I was really trying to control my hunger.

"Can I have the same please?",Harvey smiled as she nodded and wrote it down.

"Copycat.",I pulled my tongue out at him while he rolled his eyes.

"You're the copycat!I always order the same thing."

"Well you got a good taste then.",I grinned.

***

"What are you doing?",I giggled.

"I'm a walrus.",he smiled.

I can't stop looking at his smile, it really makes me happy.I don't know him that long so I can't actually tell if he smiles a lot but at school he's much more serious and cocky.He's smirking yes, but his smile is way different than his smirk.His smile is genuine and contagious while his smirk is seductive and fake.
I feel like he's trying to hide his emotions at school but why?

Is it because of his image?
Or is he hiding something else?