treinta y tres

"I'm ready!",I yelled and quickly ran towards the kitchen hiding behind the door.I was hoping that no one of the guys had seen me because then I'd be screwed!I didn't see any of them and I was getting excited.Adrenaline was pumping through my veins and a big smile was spread on my face.

As I counted to 0, my heart started beating faster and faster.I checked about a few times if the ammunition was correctly placed into the nerf gun until I heard a noise.
Someone was walking and the person was getting closer.
I had to be quick or I'd die in a matter of seconds and the game hasn't even begun yet.

Great that I know how this thing works right?

I was playing with the trigger trying to understand how this thing worked when suddenly one ammunition plopped out of my nerf gun right into Colbains manhood.

Oh my god!

I was giggling trying to get myself together but his facial expression was just so hilarious!

"What the hell Gravity this shit hurts!",he held his manhood in pain.

"I'm sorry the thing just flew out of the gun!",I snorted hugging him quickly.
"Yeah right!I can't believe that I lost in the first five minutes into the game.",he cried.

"Sorry bro.",I patted his back and went out searching for a better spot to hide.Now I finally knew how the gun worked and I could maybe with lots of luck actually win this game.
I went behind the curtains hiding while listening closely but nothing happened.No one walked downstairs, I had no other choice but to walk up because if I wanted to win then I'd had to get them both.
I was contemplating with myself for solid 10minutes when I heard a shot and a loud scream above me.

Someone got shot!

Now it was just me and the other person.
I walked up quietly as the two argued over it being fair or not.
I quickly went to his room hiding into his wardrobe, I was lucky because he had a big one and there was place to breathe in.One of the doors was completely closed while the other was still open so I could peek if there'd be someone.

"Okay Gravity, listen up!Harvey and you are left so it's between you two now.You better get him, he's a cheater!",Seth yelled dramatically while I grinned widely not saying anything back.

I heard the door squeak, my breath hitched.
I was trying not to breathe at all so I could finally get him, well I was hoping it was him and not Seth because then I'd have a problem.

"Gravity I know that you're in here.Game over you lose princess.",Harvey's voice came through the doors of the wardrobe.
I knew that he was quick and I had no chance if I didn't use my skills that always helped me to trick him.
I thought about the saddest things trying to get as many tears out of my eyes as possible so I could get out with a tear stained face making him think that something happened.

I walked out, my gun was pointed to the ground not really harming anyone right now so he would believe me better.I rubbed my eyes and looked at him, giving him my puppy eyes and a wobbling lip.

He was about to shoot me but when he saw my face he immediately left the gun on the ground walking up to me in concern.
That's where I quickly took mine and shot him in his chest.

The concern faded away, shock was written all over him.

I laughed loudly.
"You thought bitch!",I yelled doing a happy dance while wiping the fake tears from my face.

"What-",he was confused as I giggled.
"You genius, I tricked you once again.I didn't think you'd believe me but you never learn from your mistakes do you?",I chuckled.

"Because you're not a mistake but the best decision I've ever made.",he smirked leaving me speechless.