treinta y nueve

"I'm sorry.",he whispered.

"If you were sorry you wouldn't do it in the first place would you?.",I asked plainly.

"Roven if you keep doing this shit I'll tell everyone you've chlamydia.",I threatened him, stood up and left.

It felt good to get all these things off my chest but my heart was still aching.
I didn't even realize that Jamie and Mar followed me behind.I sat down on the bench as the tears started falling down my cheek.

"Oh honey.",Mar sighed and embraced me in a big hug.
Jamie looked uneasy and confused.
"Did he tell you why he did it Gravity?",he asked after a while.

"He said that he did it a lot of times before.",I shrugged wiping my eyes.
"But not the actual reason why?",Jamie asked.
"I don't know Jamie I thought that was the actual reason.",I told him puzzled.
"What do you know?",I asked him crossing my arms.
"Nothing I just thought there was more.",he answered but kept looking to the ground.

It was as if he knew something but didn't want to tell me.

Why is everyone hiding something from me?

I didn't ask any further though because they didn't ask about my problems either and that's how I wanted it to stay.

"I think I'll go home, I need some rest.",I mumbled as I stood up and left the two.

They didn't bother to walk after me because they knew that I needed some time alone.

***

It was Friday afternoon and I was walking to the forest Harvey brought me a while ago.
I ignored Harvey in school while Roven did his best to avoid me.I didn't sit with the group in the cafeteria because I needed time alone and I wasn't ready to be this close to Harvey again.Mar tried talking to me but I explained her my situation and she respected my decision.I was always either outside or in the library while we had lunch.Today after school I thought thinking about everything in the forest and leaving it there behind would be the best solution for my problem and that was what I was doing right now.I sat down on the spot Harvey and I were talking during our 'date' and replayed everything in my head.

***

"Let's go to a party Gravity!",Mar yelled into my phone before I was even able to respond.

"Okay.",I answered.
"You can't say no!We are going and that's final...-wait did you just say okay?",Mar asked confused as I giggled.

"Yes I'd like to go to a party with you Mar.",I answered again.
"Good,I'm coming over we're gonna make you sexy as hell for tonight.",she spoke.

I deserve a drink.

***

"You look stunning Mar!",I smiled at her

"I think I did a good job with you madam.",she smirked as she checked me out winking afterwards.
I giggled and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you.",I spoke.
"You're welcome honey."

"Thank you for not leaving me Mar and for being honest.Thank you for not lying and just being a loyal friend because that's what I need right now.",I told her honestly, she looked into my eyes worried.

She was about to say something but I stopped her before she could open her mouth.I dragged her outside and together we walked to the party that was to our luck actually very close to my house.

Alcohol here I come.