sesenta y cuatro

"Yeah the cute one that talked to me while you were gone.",he nodded.

"Her name is Lotus.",I told him.

"How do you know that?",he asked confused.

"She was the one who brought us home, we had to drag you to your room.You were really heavy!",I exclaimed as he huffed in annoyance.

"Excuse me for being fit!",he rolled his eyes as I chuckled.

"Fit?You and fit?I can't believe you just said that!",I giggled shaking my head.

"Hey stop being rude I'm the one who's driving you home right now!",he whined.
"Okay okay I'm sorry!",I smiled apologetically.

"Anyways so Lotus and you seemed to get along pretty well and I think you two would make a cute couple.That's why I'm gonna give you her number so you two can talk and get to know each other!",I smiled at him as he halted in front of my house.

"Wait are you serious right now?",he asked shocked while I nodded.
"Oh my god you are the bestest Gravity!",he exclaimed hugging me tightly while I laughed lightly.

"You are the bestest!",I replied back laughing.

I gave him the number before I left and thanked him for everything.I left his car and went to my house, changing into sweatpants and a shirt before I headed towards the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

***

Through the day I started to feel ill, my stomach was really weird and I thought I was about to vomit any second and well...I was right.

I puked in a bucket that I found seconds before everything came out, thank god.

My mom would've killed me if it would've went all over the kitchen or living room... just anywhere at all.

I slowly made my way to the toilet, where I had to puke again.It felt awful,I was sitting in front of the toilet vomiting my soul out of my body.My mom arrived shortly after, she found me in the bathroom like a dead body all over the floor.
"Oh god honey you don't look good at all!",she said worriedly putting her hand on my forehead.

Thanks mom I know.

"I puked about three times or so.",I answered quietly trying not to strive myself too much since it would only make me vomit again.

"Alright I'm gonna bring you new clothes and you're gonna take a shower.I'll make you a soup and you'll lay down in your bed.You won't go to school tomorrow that's for sure.",she spoke stressed.

"Mom calm down, I can make myself a soup too.I'm okay.",I answered back.

"You look horrible and you can barely stand up, don't worry it won't take me long.",she smiled warmly at me before leaving.

I took all my strength to stand up but I made it!

I took my clothes off and walked towards the shower, I took a long warm shower that helped out a lot.It felt like the energy was flowing through my veins again and I was more than happy because being ill is just the worst feeling ever.

I found my pj's next to my towel and put them on.My mom was really a big help right now, even though she should be the one resting because of the baby.I was literally a walking corpse so even though if I wanted to help I'd just end up with my face over the toilet again.

I walked towards my bed and fell asleep pretty fast.My mom woke me up after a while so I could eat some soup and drink tea.I was feeling a lot better but my parents didn't want to let me go to school.

Who would've thought that I would ever say that sentence out loud?Never knew that I'd be the one begging to go to school.

***

Three days passed and I was finally able to go to school again.I was fit again, Mar was being an angel and brought me all the notes, papers and homework that was needed to be done.

I was fit again, Mar was being an angel and brought me all the notes, papers and homework that was needed to be done

"I'm happy you're finally back again!",Mar welcomed me at the parking lot giving me a tight hug.

"Hey Mar I've missed you too!",I smiled hugging her back.

"So let me tell you the news real quick, so Harvey was back the last three days you were ill, he hung out with us but didn't talk much to be honest.He seemed really down, Jamie and Seth tried talking to him but it was useless.Cornelia is friends with Pricilla who would've thought...",she trailed out shaking her head.

"Cecelia.",I corrected her giggling.We walked towards the school entrance catching up about everything.

We parted our ways since we had a different class and I had to stop at my locker for my books.

When I opened my locker a note fell out making me arch an eyebrow in confusion.

What the hell?

I picked the paper from the ground and observed it.
It was a baby yellow note with my name on it.
It looked really beautiful, I opened it slowly, my eyes traveling through the message:

"Dear princess", my breath hitched reading the two words instantly knowing who wrote it.

Dear princess,

I didn't want to tell you this on paper but you wouldn't have listened to me anyways so that's why I decided to write you a letter.By the time you read this I'm already gone.

I graduated a little earlier than you guys, hence me missing prom and graduation day.Blair had a really amazing idea, his idea was for me to keep uploading YouTube videos while working on my first EP.Since Blair is from England he gave me a big opportunity to move to England and start my singing career there.My parents found a house thanks to Blair's help and by now we are probably on the plain flying to England, my new home.

This all went really fast, I barely had time to register it all but I'm to 100% sure that I want to do this so I hope you'll forgive me one day. I know that this sucks because we didn't really had time to talk, and I still want you back I really do but right now I'm choosing my future over our relationship and hopefully one day you'll forgive me and give me another chance. I know that I'm asking for a lot but you mean the world to me and not having you by my side everyday will be hell for me.

I wish we had some time left so we could talk it out and make up but it's too late for that and I'm a dick for not trying my best to get you back.But as I said right now music is my privilege and I'm hoping it will work out in England.

I will never forget you, us and our group.
The memories will be stuck in my head forever and I hope that one day you'll forgive me and welcome me back with the same love and happiness that I got to witness months ago.

I will fucking miss you princess,

I love you.

Harvey

***

[a/n: the last chapter will be the epilogue wow I think I might cry...I hope you liked it, pls vote and comment ily guys💛🌻]