cuarenta y cuatro

"Oh my god congratulations!",I screamed happily.
"This means I'll get a baby brother or a baby sister that is wonderful!Finally!",I hug my parents while smiling widely.

"We're so relieved you're not angry.",mom spoke.
"Angry?Hell no I'm so happy for you guys!",I grinned.

"Let's celebrate the news with our dessert.",dad said already digging into his cake and ice cream while mom and I giggled.

***

It was once again Monday and I was dreading the day because I wasn't ready yet but who asked me?

Right no one.

I got dressed and made my way to school.

Yay.

Not.

***

***

I saw Jamie in the back of the halls and how he was about to make his way towards me but a hand stopped him.It was Marina who stopped him, his happiness faded away and they turned around walking to another direction.

Classes were thankfully drama free which helped me to think about my current situation in full length.

It was boring without friends but I deserved it.
During lunch I sat outside so I wouldn't have to face my old friends.I was munching on my bread while listening to music on my phone when suddenly Pricilla came up to me and ripped my headphones out of my ears.
"What the fuck!?",I yelled as she smirked in triumph.

"I told you I'll make your life a living hell Gravity.",Pricilla spoke with venom in her voice.

"Listen up bitch you think that you can make my life a living hell?You don't know shit so shut up and leave me alone.",I said through gritted teeth.

Then she did something I didn't know she was capable of.

She attacked me.

But like a real girl.

She threw me to the ground and started pulling on my hair but I wasn't having it.

I turned us around and slapped her real hard on the cheek.I could do so much more but I didn't want to get punishment just because she decided to attack me.

Someone pulled me away from her before it could actually turn into a real fight.No teacher was in sight and I was thankful because I didn't want to explain to the teachers why I slapped her.

I turned around and saw into Harvey's mesmerizing eyes.
"What are you doing?",he asked worried taking me to the halls where the area was less crowded.

I was numb because his hand was touching mine and his eyes were boring into me.
I missed him a lot but I'd never admit that to him.

"She attacked me.",I answered honestly.
I was looking anywhere but his eyes, he was making me nervous.

He laughed.
"Why?"

"Because she's obsessed with you that's why and she thinks I'm a threat but she doesn't have to think that anymore am I right?",I asked him crossing my arms.

"Are You jealous?",he asked jokingly.
"I don't need this convo bye Harvey.",I walked away almost running to the girls bathroom.

Why are you always in my mind?
Why are you always in my life?
Why can't I just forget that you'll never be mine?