cuarenta y seis

"I didn't know you could sing.",I told him after a while, my head still rested on his shoulder.
He was really comfortable.

"You don't know a lot about me.",replied.

"That is true.",I spoke sadly as I stood up to brush the dirt off my jeans.

"Hey!Wait where are you going?",Harvey panicked.

"Why did you do that to me?",I asked him as I was fiddling with my hands.

"Please sit down and let me explain to you the entire story.",he sighed.
I obeyed and sat back down again.

"In the beginning I really just wanted you as a one night stand but I got to know you better and we became friends.I started to like you and I knew that the deal was stupid but I couldn't end it.It wasn't just a deal about you Gravity. Roven saw how a friend of mine got the solutions for an exam and he threatened to tell the principal.That's why I made this deal but now the deals off and the snitch told the principal.He got another chance but he has to make an essay as an apology because he cheated.",Harvey explained.

"That's why Jamie got so nervous that day.",I spoke to myself finally realizing that it wasn't just about me but about someone else too.

"It was a friend of ours, you don't know him though.",I nodded.

"I understand that you just wanted to help a friend out but he shouldn't have cheated in the first place.",I told him and he nodded.
"I know but he made his choice,it's in the past.I helped him out but now it's over. I am really sorry that I lied to you like that but I hope that you can accept my apology.I want to be your friend again and  maybe even one day more than just your friend.",he winked at me as I laughed.

"I'm accepting your apology but you have to understand that you've to earn my trust once again.I have trust issues and my past wasn't exactly a memorable one so I hope you comprehend that I need time."
"I understand Gravity, thank you for accepting my apology.",he smiled.

"So tell me when did you start singing?",I asked him wide eyed.

"I don't sing.... I just do it sometimes when I'm bored.",he brushed it off.

"Are you serious?!You're kidding right?",I laughed.
"You sound incredible Harvey!I mean you even play a freaking instrument!",I gushed as he chuckled.

"I'm not that good.",he rolled his eyes.
"Are you deaf?!Just Listen to yourself!",I punched his arm.
"Ouch Gravity!"

"Did you choose the music class in school?",he nodded.
"Yes why?"

"Well you need to show your talent!Start performing or make a YouTube channel for gods sake just show everyone your talent?!",I yelled excitedly.

"You're really into this aren't you?",he mumbled as he grinned at me.

"You just sound really good.",I sighed giving up.
He didn't seem interested and I was sad but I changed the subject quickly.

"Mar and the guys aren't my friends anymore.",I spoke quietly.