diez

"So you've a boyfriend?",Seth referred to my outburst.

"That is very private and will not be answered until I get to know you better mister!",I pointed my finger at him but he just snorted.
"So you don't have a boyfriend."

"No."

"That's what I thought.",he laughed.
"But I feel like Harvey is seeking interest in you pretty lady.",Seth commented,his eyes were focused on me as I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"He wants me as a one night stand probably but that's it.What a creative nick name Seth.",I ate my banana happily.

"Well sorry I'll think about a better one pretty lady.",he winked at me as I chuckled.

"He is about to kill me Gravity.His eyes are glaring at me,I think that's it.It was nice to meet you even if it was just for a few minutes."

"Wow don't be so dramatic.",I rolled my eyes as I kept eating.
I tend to roll my eyes a lot.

"And who is glaring at you?",I asked confused.
"Harvey.",he barley whispered scared that Harvey might read his lips.

"He's glaring at me and staring at you because of the damn banana,how long do you fucking need for a banana Gravity?!",he whisper yelled.

"Calm your tits Seth!And leave my food alone.",I shook my head as I slowly moved my eyes to Harvey who indeed was about to kill him with his glare but then his eyes wandered off towards me,he stopped as he saw me looking.For a few seconds no one of us two moved,we just stared into each other's eyes.
And then he winked at me as if nothing just happened.
For a second I actually thought he liked me but then his cocky self came out and WOOSH!
All my thoughts were gone.

***

"So Gravity...",Mar started off,batting her eyelashes at me.

"What?",I asked suspicious, almost scared to be honest.

"So I wanted to ask you.",she dragged the words long.
"What?!",I asked her impatiently.
"Can you come to my house and help me decide what to wear?Jamie will pick us up so it would be perfect if we could get ready at my house?",she asked,hope in her eyes.
"Of course Mar!",I grinned at her.
"I thought you wanted me to do something crazy I was scared you'd say that I have to hang out with cocky boy.",she giggled.

"I know you like him.",she commented.
"No I do not.Are you okay?Do you want to see the doctor?",I asked her confused.
"No weirdo,you are intrigued by him.He makes you angry but you also enjoy talking to him.You two are like Tom and Jerry,you both fight 24/7 but secretly like each other.",she smirked.

"I will not talk about him Mar.I do not like him and that's final.Now let's go to our next class.",I told her annoyed.

I was thinking about her words through the entire class and I hated it!

Why does he intrigue me so much?!