sesenta y nueve

I was searching through the crowd for Harvey, he was nowhere to be found.

Or I was just blind lol.

Suddenly my eyes caught something that made my body freeze.
There he was, my attractive boyfriend and C.
They were kissing each other, my boyfriend was kissing my new friend and my new friend, who I thought wouldn't ever do such thing was kissing my boyfriend.

This is a joke right?

I walked up to the two completely paralyzed.
I now know how Colbain must have felt.

Wait should I even interrupt them?
I stopped in my tracks.

I would only make a scene and it wouldn't help at all.
My heart was aching and tears were welling up in my eyes.I was breathing heavily, I was overwhelmed and it was hard to breathe.

I turned around as quickly as I could, I saw Seth in the back, he looked shocked too but I only ran towards Colbain who was still with the girl.They seemed to get along pretty well, I didn't want to interrupt but I had to take him home and I wasn't in the mood for anything right now.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you two but we gotta go!",I spoke quickly so the pain couldn't be heard.

They looked up, both sad about the fact that we had to leave but before I could take Colbain and leave the girl spoke up making me halt in my tracks.

"I can drive you two home if you want.I didn't drink anything today, let's go.",she knew that there was something wrong with me, I didn't argue, I took Colbain by his arm and the girl took the other one.

"Thank you.",I sobbed, she nodded smiling sadly.

"Gravity why are you crying?",Colbain asked stopping but I shook my head and dragged him out.
I didn't have the strength to stay here any longer, the tears kept falling as the girl lead us to her car.

"Here that's my car, the black mini.",she pointed at the cute car.

We put Colbain in the backseat, he laid down and almost immediately fell asleep making me sigh in relief.I thought he was going to be a pain in the ass during the ride or even worse: throw up.

I sat in the front, wiping the tears from my face and taking another deep breath to calm myself down.
The girl started the car and I spoke up.
"Thank you for taking us home.You didn't have to but you still decided to help complete strangers so thank you.",I smiled slightly.

"You're welcome and you're not a complete stranger I mean Colbain introduced himself and we talked a little even though if he was completely drunk and out of his mind.",she giggled.

"My name is Lotus but you can call me Lo.",she said afterwards.
"Right I forgot to introduce myself I'm sorry.My name is Gravity it's nice to meet you Lotus, I absolutely love your name.",I facepalmed myself as she laughed.

"It's alright.Thank you!I love yours too, our parents were very creative with our names.",she chuckled.I agreed even though it was me choosing the name and not my parents.I mean I barely knew this girl, there's no way I'd tell her my story just because she's nice and driving us home.

I mean I trusted C. and look what happened.

The flashbacks of Harvey and her came to my mind and it was suddenly hard to breathe again.

"Gravity?I need your guys address so I can drive you home.",she said breaking me out of my daze.
"Right I'm sorry.",I told her Colbain's address so we could get him home first.

"How come I've never seen you anywhere?",I asked her after a while.
I didn't want to think about what happened a few minutes ago so I changed the subject in my head, if that makes any sense.

"Oh I don't know,I live here practically my entire life.Maybe because we're going to different schools?I do live a little farther away I must admit.",she said, her eyes on the road.

"Oh so you're going to a different school!Well that's cool!Do you like your school?",I questioned her as she parked close to Colbain's house.

"I do!I really love it, everyone is super nice and we don't really have those groups like other schools you know?That's what I love the most about my school, I hate the groups,I went a few years ago to the same school you're going right now and all I got were judgmental looks.Now I've friends who appreciate the way I am and do not pressure me into anything that I don't want to do or be.I'm happy that I changed school.",she explained as we walked out of the car taking Colbain with us towards his porch.

I took the keys out of his pocket as we held him closely, he was really heavy.

After a while of me struggling to open the damn door, I succeeded and we slowly but surely brought him to his room.

We left quietly as possible and breathed out after we finally walked out of the house.
"Shit this was a task.",Lotus breathed heavily,holding her waist as I giggled agreeing.

"Enough sports for a month.",I joked even though I was actually completely serious.

***

[a/n: I JUST SAW MY STORY IS ON NUMBER ONE UNDER THE HASHTAG #HRVY WOW I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOU GUYS HOLY SHIT💛please vote!!!🌻]