cuarenta y dos

"Hey Gravity I see you're still alive that's a good sign.",Mar laughed slightly, her voice hoarse.
"You too I see, but you sound a little ill.",I spoke through my phone.
"Yeah I think I had a little too much yesterday.",I snorted.
"You think?Girl we both have had a few.",I sat down on the couch.

"You're right.",she let out a breath.
"About yesterday-",I began but she stopped me before I could continue.

"Yeah let's never do that again.",she giggled.
"I agree.But what even happened yesterday?I can't remember.",I answered ashamed.

"I honestly couldn't remember either but Jamie helped me out a little and maybe you'd like to meet up so I can tell you face to face.",she answered.
"It was that bad?!",I replied terrified.

"Well I don't know it's hard to tell how you'll react.",she answered.
"How about you just come to my house and we talk about it?I'll make you a soup so you'll feel better.",I was hoping she'd say yes because I didn't want to go out at all.

"Sure I'll be there in a few.",we said our goodbyes and I ended the call.I started to make the soup so it would be done by the time she arrives at my house.

***

"Thanks for the soup Grav you're the best.",Mar smiled as she blew on the soup so she wouldn't burn herself.
"Sooooooo.",I watched her closely.
"Sooooo?",she asked back dumbfounded.

I slapped her shoulder.
"Mar seriously?!",I laughed.

"Okay okay.So basically what I still remember is that we danced and had fun.We were super drunk though and Jamie called me because he was concerned.Me being drunk I ended the call after a few minutes and we had the stupid idea to get you a puppy.",Mar chuckled.

"Oh my god I remember!",I giggled.

"So we walked outside and didn't know which way to go and then Jamie came taking us with him."
"I don't see the bad thing Mar?I thought something bad happened yesterday?",I asked her confused.

"Here's the thing.Harvey was there and well he... uh...you didn't want to talk to him so you walked the other way but he carried you and you argued.I don't know what changed but you two started to cuddle in the car and he brought you to your house and I even think he brought you to your bed.Well that's all that Jamie told me I couldn't really remember either.I don't know if you actually made up with him.I'd advise you to talk to him Grav.",she looked at me sadly, her hand was placed on my shoulder in a comforting manner.

"I can't talk to him Mar, I really can't.I thought I dreamed this stuff but turns out some things actually happened yesterday.I am happy that there was nothing more.I do not want to make up with him and I do not want to talk to him again I hope you understand.",I spoke.

"But you're not only ignoring Harvey but also our entire group of friends Grav!They care about you.",she told me, honesty in her eyes.

"Do they really?I mean Harvey also cared about me but turns out it was a complete lie.",I cried.

"That's not fair Gravity you know damn well that the boys care about you!",she started yelling at me.

I didn't know if we were fighting or not but I didn't want this conversation to go any further that's why I said something that changed my life entirely.

"Get out of my house please."