veinte

"She told you about our date?",he asked, his smile was already so big.
"Yes.",I grinned.

"Yeah I think I like her, well that's what I want to find out that's why I asked her out.She's amazing.",he smiled from one ear to another as I tried to contain my excitement.

"I feel like you two are going into an amazing direction.",I hugged him quickly before we entered the cafeteria finally getting our food.

We sat down on our table,Mar was already sitting and talking to Colbain while Seth and Harvey were talking about some sports.I didn't understand anything in sports so I couldn't really talk with them but I honestly didn't care because I was really hungry and my main goal right now was just to satisfy my hunger.

"Damn girl slow down!",Mar giggled.
"No don't slow down, keep going!",Jamie yelled panicking.

"What happened?",Mar chuckled.
"She was about to eat me that's what happened!",the drama queen exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes as I chewed on the delicious burger in my mouth.
"Stop being a drama queen Jamie!I was not about to eat him,I threatened him because I was hungry that's all.",I shrugged.

"She was about to hit me plus she also got me into detention.",he snitched.

*Cough* "snitch" *cough cough*, I coughed as the guys laughed.

"I'm not a snitch!",he crossed his arms.

"I don't care.",I mumbled as I kept chewing forgetting the people around me for a second.

Sometimes I can be really dangerous when I'm hungry.... alright I can also be dangerous when I'm not hungry but that's just who I am.

The past made me the person I am today and I wouldn't want to change it any other way.

Before that I was fragile and afraid of anything and everyone but now I'm finally the real me, confident and happy about myself.

I mean yes I sometimes have my doubts and stuff but I get over it, I accept my faults and keep going because if I don't then the people who broke me will win and that's the last thing I want.

"Hey do you guys want to hang out at the lake later on?",Colbain asked.
"Sure thing.",Mar replied excitedly.
"But you're gonna wait for me right?",Jamie asked Mar, his eyes pleading her.
"Yes I'll wait till you're done with detention.",she chuckled.

"I'm also in.",Seth commented as Harvey also nodded.
Now they were all looking at me expecting my answer.
I cleared my throat as I thought of an excuse.

"I can't guys I'm sorry.My parents and I are visiting my aunt today.But you guys can go, we can hang out tomorrow at my place if you want.",I smiled.

I wasn't visiting my aunt today.

My aunt lived in New York so there was no way we were visiting her today.

My parents were working and I was alone at home but I just couldn't go out with them today.

They nodded their heads,Mar was pouting.
"Have fun at your aunts!",Colbain grinned and I thanked him.

Harvey was observing me, as if he knew that something was wrong but I tried not to show any emotion right now.

They can't know this.

I just can't do it.

I can't get over it.