veintisiete

I was playing with my phone on the couch completely bored until the doorbell rung.
I was confused because my parents were still at work and I didn't make any plans with my friends but I walked to the door anyways.
I opened the door, my eyes widened in shock.
"Oh my god.",I whispered.
There he stood, his hair messy as always but perfect in every way, his eyes sparkling, his smile genuine causing a grin to form on my lips but the thing that actually shocked me were the flowers in his hands.
Beautiful flowers.

But why is he standing with flowers in front of my door?

"What are you doing Harvey?",I arched an eyebrow.

"Listen Gravity, I don't do this often so believe me when I say this I'm truly sorry for my behavior a few hours ago.You need to understand that I'm not changing just because you're getting along with my friends.I can be nice and you know that but I can also be the badboy you hate and there's no way that I'll change it just because of you.",he spoke firmly.

"Wow.",I muttered under my breath, ready to close the door but he quickly put his hand on the door preventing me from closing it.

"Princess please.",he plead.

My heart was aching because of his words, he was an annoying ass but my heart was developing feelings for him and it was almost impossible to resist him.
The small things he did, made my heart flutter and it made me mad because I didn't want to develop feelings for this guy.He was the last person I'd want to develop feelings for.

He is cocky and he sleeps with every girl he somewhat finds attractive.I've trust issues and my brain is making it so hard for me to believe that he actually wants to be friends with me.

"I won't change but I want to show you something as an apology.Please I really do want to be friends with you.I actually want to be more than friends Gravity, I like you a lot.",he spoke almost nervous.

He was holding the flowers to my direction, I took them and closed the door.
I put the flowers in a vase and took my bag, I put on my shoes and opened the door again.

He was already leaving, his head hanging low, he looked hurt?

"Where are you going?I thought you wanted to show me something?",I asked him smiling slightly.

He grinned and opened his car door for me, I walked in and the ride began.

My brain was screaming at me, telling me how wrong this entire idea was, how he only wanted to have sex with me and use me.

But my heart, oh my heart spoke a whole different language.

My heart was aching for him, it was desire and lust I felt while being with him. My heart was beating uncontrollably, my hands were always sweating while being close or touching him.His smile was my light, the brightness I needed for a day.

My heart and my brain were two completely different personalities and I was scared who to trust.

I wasn't ready for anything that was about to come.

I wasn't ready for him.