Not My Hubby

123 likes

123 likes

stan.the.man: Hanging out with my hubby. Having a great time. All that jazz.

Tagged: trashmouth_tozier

———

billy_goat_gruff: eXCuSe Me ?? i am your hubby. not this hunk of trash. come over this instant, and leave him stranded. his real hubby should pick him up!

trashmouth_tozier: am i allowed to ask who my 'real' hubby is because i have someone in mind and i dont want to get my hopes up if im wrong, ya know? @billy_goat_gruff

stan.the.man: @billy_goat_gruff Yeah but I'm mad at you because you went to Target without me. And you took Bev! If I didn't know she was dating Ben I'd say that she's your waifu for lifu... 😢 @trashmouth_tozier He's talking about @eds.the.spagheds , by the way. You guys are definitely hubbies.

billy_goat_gruff: but Staaaaaan.... i'm sorry! i'll take you to Dairy Queen and we can spend the day bird watching if you come over now @stan.the.man

eds.the.spagheds: @stan.the.man I am not his hubby. Stanny, I thought we agreed. When youre mad at Bill, Im your hubby!

trashmouth_tozier: mhm sure eds and when im mad at u @old.macdonald is my hubby, right?

stan.the.man: @eds.the.spagheds I'm not mad at him anymore he bought me a blizzard and we're on our way to bird watch. Also, if he isn't your hubby, then why is your username one of the nicknames he's given you?

old.macdonald: i want absolutely no part in this

eds.the.spagheds: eVeRYoNe SHuT uP oK?! @trashmouth_tozier You arent my hubby because Im still mad that you stole my phone. I just got it and you almost broke it!!

trashmouth_tozier: hang on babe. calm down. lemme dm u

beverly_hills: oh my god they're having a moment Richie just called Eddie babe everyone shut up