Worried

"Richie! Wake up, we're here!" Eddie cried out sleepily, sitting up quickly and attempting to stand. He fell back into his seat against the restraints of his seatbelt and hit his head against the (thankfully) cushioned headrest. "Oh.." He looked down at himself, rubbing his eyes vigorously. He still felt half asleep. What if he was dreaming? He unbuckled his seat belt and scrambled to the front of the car, throwing the door opened and tripping over Bill's foot. He fell out the door and threw his arms out to catch his balance, but ended up tumbling onto his knees anyway.

"Ow!" He complained, and in his semiconscious state he began to tear up, sniffling pitifully. His knees weren't even bleeding, but he stared at the raw skin miserably as a few salty droplets hit his cheeks. He looked up and at his surroundings, and just started to cry harder.

"Richie, help your boyfriend!" Mike shouted from his spot around the back of the car. He sounded exhausted. Eddie put his head in his hands and cried as the sudden realization that he was in Disney hit him like a brick. He was almost fully awake now, and started to question why he had even started crying in the first place when a pair of warm hands grasped his and pulled them away from his cheeks. Richie brushed the pebbles off of his knees and kissed each one, then pressed his lips to each of his skinned palms.

"Shh," the tired boy crooned, pulling Eddie close and brushing his tears away.

"Richie, we're in Disney World!" Eddie sobbed. "We're in the most magical place on Earth." He felt Richie's chest jump a little bit and he realized the boy was laughing. Without even thinking about it, Eddie started to laugh a little bit too, completely switching courses.

"That's a silly thing to cry about, Spaghetti." Richie smiled fondly, pulling Eddie to his feet, the brunette wiped his eyes, a huge smile overtaking his features.

"I'm just so happy!" He pretended to sob again, moving closer to Richie and leaping up into his arms. Richie's hands curled around Eddie's thighs and the smaller boy pressed their foreheads together. "I love you. There's no place I'd rather be than next to you." He stole a quick kiss, but it was difficult when he could hardly keep the smile off his face. Bill and Stan were having a similar moment, only Bill had Stan pressed up against the car and was currently shoving his tongue halfway down the boy's throat. Bev eyed the two with wide eyes, before glancing at Richie and Eddie.

"Should I be worried?" She asked quietly, nodding her head in their direction.

"If you should be worried about them for that, then you should be terrified for what we're gonna get up to some time on this trip," Richie snarked. Eddie's mouth fell opened and his cheeks darkened as Bev laughed heartily. He let himself down so he could stand up and ran away, circling around the van and grabbing his and Richie's suitcase from where Mike had unloaded it. Bev joined him, taking hers and Ben's. Stan and Bill were too busy to notice what was going on. Ben was still sleeping.

"It's still really early," Mike observed, slamming the trunk shut. Eddie pulled the suitcase along, lifting the handle and starting to roll it instead. Ben was being pulled out of the car by Bev and Richie had grabbed both his and Eddie's backpacks, tossing them out together. Then he carried the pillow and blanket, which he wrapped up and put on top of the suitcase, heaving his backpack up onto his shoulders. Eddie did the same and balanced the pillows on the edge of the suitcase, urging everyone to move faster as he hurried towards the resort.

The check in for everyone was long and tedious. They had to get the proper sized wristbands that were their room key and their charge cards, although nobody was planning to spend money on anything other than food and they had wallets for that. Despite the excitement, Eddie's backs as killing him due to the awkward position in the car and he was still exhausted from the drive.

They took a bus to their section of the huge resort which resembled Andy's Room from Toy Story. Eddie was particularly excited about this, seeing as Toy Story was his favorite Disney movie of all time and there were giant figures of Woody and Buzz. He gaped at them as the group walked by but was hurried along by an exhausted Richie until they reached their rooms. Everyone mumbled a few words of farewell even though their rooms were in a straight row, and the second they got into their room Richie was gone. He collapsed on top of the bed. Eddie rolled his tired eyes and wheeled the suitcase into the corner, putting his backpack on their table.

He walked over to Richie and eased his backpack off, placing it next to his own. He kicked off his shoes and pulled Richie's off as well, lining them up next to the door. Next, he turned on the AC and rolled Richie over, pulling the boy's glasses off. He pulled the thin covers back and eased Richie under them, before setting his own glasses aside and climbing into the bed next to his partner.

"We're here, Spaghetti," Richie mumbled, snuggling up against him. Eddie hummed in agreement, closing his eyes and tucking his head under Richie's chin.

"We sure are."