I Don't Want Him To

"Can we talk about it now?"

Georgie was sound asleep on the other end of the couch and Richie had pulled Eddie up on to his lap, rousing the boy out of his light slumber. Eddie blinked, not fully awake as he burrowed himself into the boy who was holding him. His arms went around Richie's neck and he curled his legs around his waist, resting his head on the cushion behind him.

"Eds. Come on, wake up. I still want to talk about Parker." Eddie grumbled quietly, tilting his head so that he could place a delicate kiss on the side of Richie's neck.

"Lemme sleep, 'Chee, we can talk 'bout him later.." The brunette sighed heavily when Richie propped him up, and woke him up completely in the most pleasant way possible. Soft lips worked against Eddie's as he forced his eyes opened, melting back against the boy beneath him.

"Mmm, okay, 'M awake," Eddie murmured against Richie's lips, smiling softly at the chuckle that escaped his boyfriend. "You're so soft tonight.." His response was another quick kiss, and he leaned forward, chasing after the bespectacled boy's lips, only to be held back by a hand on his chest.

"I want to talk. After we talk you can have another kiss and we can go out the kid in my bed and crash in my parents' room. Mom is out for the night," he explained upon Eddie confused look. "But seriously, I want to talk about that prick who's been bothering you. Have you considered blocking him?"

Eddie sighed, his smile fading as he looked down. "I'm afraid, Rich. What if he was serious about saying he could ruin Georgie's life? I don't want that for the kid, I would never be able to forgive myself. I'd rather just deal with the mindless flirting. Just because he's hitting on me doesn't mean I have to reciprocate. After all, he knows very well that I have a boyfriend, and that he's a bit possessive." Eddie's fond smile returned, and he leaned forward again, only to groan in slight frustration when he was pushed back.

"I don't want him to flirt with you."

Richie's voice was so sad that for a moment Eddie forgot all about kisses. His heart broke a little at the shattered tone in his partner's voice.

"Rich, it doesn't mean anything to me. You mean the world to me, not him. You are my world. If it makes you feel any better, you can flirt too. The whole school knows we're and item now, too, so if you think you can get away with a few kisses without full on making out in front of anyone then I might let it slide. Only for emergencies though!" He grinned, enjoying the way Richie lightened up at the mention of his newfound abilities.

"Fight flirting with flirting? I can definitely out-flirt that idiot." Richie wrapped his arms securely around Eddie's waist, pulling him as close as he could and tilting his head back so Eddie could look straight down on his face.

"Of course you can. Here's the best part.. If I think you've done well, I'll consider skipping class to make out with you under the stairwell." His answer was a sloppy kiss straight on the lips. He smiled into it, holding his partner's face in both hands and kissing back enthusiastically.

"Deal."