Double Wow

142 likes

142 likes

stan.the.man: Why are you all dressed so nice, you might ask? Well, bitches, it's actually because The Losers' Club is actually an official club at school and today was the official last meeting. Mhm, yeah, take that. Photo creds to Mr. Epping since we technically needed a teacher to help start the club.. I guess you're loser enough for us. I love y'all.

Tagged: @eds.the.spagheds @trashmouth_tozier @beverly_hills @old.macdonald @billy_goat_gruff @hay.stack

———

eds.the.spagheds: NOOOOOOO Stanley this makes me so sad bls stahp this isn't the end

beverly_hills: ohmygod i'm gonna cry we've had this club since we were first allowed to make them and now it's over

hay.stack: @beverly_hills you already cried at the last meeting tho

billy_goat_gruff: now I'm sad too :(

stan.the.man: @eds.the.spagheds Don't be sad, we are all still a family. @beverly_hills Ben is right, you already cried. @billy_goat_gruff YOU CANT BE SAD I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY AGAIN I'M ON MY WAY SHH

old.macdonald: wow

stan.the.man: Watch Richie show up with some philosophical and really deep shit about how this club changed his life

beverly_hills: haha true @stan.the.man

trashmouth_tozier: this club means the world to me, honestly. back in elementary school, i was the class clown, but even though i could make people laugh, it never led to any long term friendships. when i got to the middle school, it was crazy. everyone was bigger than me, and suddenly i wasnt as funny as i used to be, because the older kids were cooler. then i saw staniel on the ground with tears on his face and picking up the pages of his ruined bird book. i guess it was just by chance that i decided to see if i could still make people laugh, because i walked over and started getting off as many good ones as i could. yeah, he looked me straight in the eyes and told me i was an idiot, but he was smiling, and then we were friends. we saw bill, eddie and ben trying to make a wall of sand to keep the water away from their sand castle on that school trip to the lake that one time and i convinced stan to go over and help. we found out about your club. ben got in first because he helped you make the wall, but stan and i got in eventually too. then bev came along after we helped clean up ben when henry bowers cut him up, and she joined too. my point is, this entire club joined because we found something special in each other. i dont know what it is that you guys saw in me, but im always going to be grateful that you saw it, because without all of you, i dont have a purpose. y'all are my purpose, you hear me? i love every one of you.

old.macdonald: double wow...

hay.stack: well that was unexpected!

beverly_hills: oh my god now i'm really crying. @hay.stack HUGE understatement

eds.the.spagheds: now im gonna cry too brb

stan.the.man: Jesus Christ, Rich. Why didn't you say all that when we were doing our goodbye speeches?

trashmouth_tozier: because im not good at saying stuff like that out loud. its hard for me. i dont write the scripts, I read them. you feel me?

stan.the.man: Yeah. I feel you.