Chapter 7

"thoughts"
"thoughts in a thoughts"
"Text Messages"
"Normal speak"

3rd Person's Pov

They eat peacefully lunch together until the door slam open to see an mess up Takeshi.

“Hi, Hibari-san. Tsuna" Takeshi said slowly walking towards Tsuna. Tsun who set his lunch in the floor and grab Takeshi made him sat down next to Tsuna.

“Takeshi, Can you keep a secret?” Tsuna ask.

“What kind?” Takeshi ask

“A secret that no one should find out even if its cause your life.” Tsuna said rather seriously and his aura went a little carnivorous way (In Kyoya's terms).

Kyoya who sense that gaps a little. The herbivore infront of him was really is an omnivore at all.

“Ofcoursr Tsuna, were friends.” Takeshi said.

Tsuna smile, He grab Takeshi injured arm and put his two hands in that. Tsuna close his eyes and focus on his sun flames to heal Takeshi's arms completely. Takeshi and Kyoya was shock with the flames, but feel nice as they felt it was giving them a gentle warmness. When Tsuna had done, he look like a tired person thats why he gave a weak smile. “Your arm is heal Takeshi, I figure you will have trouble on eating if your arms will be like this.” Tsuna said.

Takeshi swing his arms and smile.”Woah, Thank you Tsuna. Thank you very much.” Takeshi said as he hug Tsuna. Tsuna broke the hug. “Ma~ Ma~, I can't do that very often though because its too tiring.” Tsuna said.

“Do you think I can learn to do that too?” Takeshi ask.

Tsuna re-think. “ Do you know how to use a sword?” Tsuna ask.

“No, but I can ask my father to teach me. Why?” Takeshi ask.

Tsuna glance at Kyoya who gave him a little smirk. “Spar with Kyoya. Then we can see if you can posses that kind of flames. Kyoya too can posses some flames too if you will find your resolve and will.” Tsuna said.

“What Resolve and Will?” Kyoya ask.

Tsuna went back to his place and git his lunch. He start eating. “Did you ever think Kyoya for what exactly the meaning of your existence aside from protecting Namimori and keep Namirmori in peace? Did you ever have a Will on your life other than to become the Law itself? Did you ever thought why did you even born in this world when clearly everyone hates you, fear you. And so you hate them too?” Tsuna said with a smile.
Kyoya look down and let the question sink in inside his brain. Did he ever think that way? Did he have a will? Or a resorlve? Did he have anything that he wanted? Kyoya don't even know. He look at Tsuna who is keep smiling while looking at the sky eating his lunch. All kyoya wanted was... Was... Not be alone. All his life ever since he was a child, everybody feared him. Everybody dislike him, everybody stayed away from him which leads of him being alone. No friends, his friends are only a small yellow bird who he name Hybird. Yet, Hybird is a free bird who can fly anywhere he go. But Kyoya wasn't a bird, he had no wings to fly. But... When he look at Tsuna, All he wanted is to stay by his side. He know that he met Tsuna just yesterday, but there's a feeling inside of him that he want to be with Tsuna. Because he don't want to be alone, he wants a friend. And he knows Tsuna was a true friend despite him being a demon, well technically they are both demons.

Suddenly Kyoya felt like burning, he saw that in his hands was a purple flames, But it didn’t last long, it just a second.

“Congratulation Kyoya. You find out how to summon your flames.” Tsuna said with a smile.

Kyoya look at his hands in disbelief.”It felt like a real fire.” Kyoya said.

Tsuna just 'Hn' Happily.

“Then how will I find my resolve Tsuna?” Takeshi ask.

“Your will and Resolve is already present in your heart Takeshi. You just need to get Stronger. Its a complete opposite to Kyoya. Kyoya is stronger than anyone ever exist in the world, but due to his strength, he block his own emotion, his own heart for power that he have now. Means Kyoya is weak at emotions but stronger in physical. Takeshi though is the opposite, because your strong inside, your strong in emotion but weak at physical. A tutor of mine once said that too much in each side will be pointless, so you need to balance it to taste the good and perfect expresso you wanted.” Tsuna said lecturing them.

“So your saying that we should balance our strength both Physical and emotional?” Kyoya ask.

“Yes.” Tsuna said.

“Then I'll traing harder.” Takeshi said.

SMACK!.

“OW,” Takeshi said as he held his head where Tsuna smack him.

“Just don't try to injured your self this time. I'll not heal you.” Tsuna glare.

“Ok, Ok, I'll be careful.” Takeshi said with a smile. Tsuna smile back.

“Why purple?” Kyoya suddenly ask.

Tsuna look at Kyoya then to Takeshi, he said that the next information he will tell them is a very very very top secret, They must not tell this to anyone even if it cause their life. The two raven agreed that its a promise they made, so Tsuna smile and proceed to telling both Kyoya and Takeshi about the flames thingi. But never did he tell the whole truth. Not yet.

When Class ended, Tsuna was walking with Takeshi. With Natsu who look curious at Tsuna and Takeshi relationship since the two seems close. “Nii-san, Did is just me or my imagination that Tsuna-nii change?” Ieyoshi said. “I don't know what is happening anymore Ieyoshi.” Natsu said while looking at the two who is chatting happily.

____________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊