Chapter 63

3rd Person's pov

Last night after the walk, Tsuna sleep in Kyoya's house after the event. Ofcourse they have dinner before going to sleep.

When Tsuna wake up, he look at the familiar scene it was his room in Kyoya's house. He slowly got up and went towards the bathroom then Find Kyoya. But he look at his phone and saw a message.

From: Kyo-chan.

Omnivore help yourself. I had to go to school with my usual work I didn't wake you up since you sleep at 2:30 am last night so I let your absences slip this once. You still own me a fight for your other absences. I'll bite you to death if you do something stupid.

Tsuna chuckle at the message. He check the time it was 1:00 pm already.

He sigh The Pacifier do help him overslept and got more weaker. He help hisself in the house. Like eating his lunch and clean the house before he left. He had spear keys anyways. Surprisingly Kyoya gave him one.

Well Kyoya's reason was that Tsuna is one of the person he trust he gave Tsuna a spear key. Kyoya lives alone in a big japanese mansion anyway.

Tsuna texted Kyoya.

To Kyo-chan:

Good Afternoon Kyo-chan. Sorry if I was a bother to you last night and today. Don't worry I'd clean the house before I left. I just wake up at 1pm and its alrwady 3:24 pm I'll leave your house. I'm going somewhere ok. Pls Take care.Note: Don't bite innocent people to death!

Tsuna message Kyoya and went towards Kokuyo Land to ask Mukuro about those mens.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

When Kyoya wake up early in the morning he first fixhiself before going to School but as he lock his house he saw a familiar shoes. He remembered that his Omnivore was inside and was sleeping. So Kyoya sigh and check at his Omnivore room. As he slid the door he saw that Tsuna was sleeping peacefully Kyoya thought that Tsuna do look cute sleeping like that. But he needs to go to school as his duty as a Disciplinary Chairman. So he sigh and just texted gave Tsuna a message beside Tsuna has a key to his house.

Tsuna, A special person. Special enough to give a spear key to Kyoya's house. Kyoya smirk before going to school.

Once at School, Kyoya as usual do his daily rutein. Bite people to death who is late and don't follow rules properly. Well as he look at the 'herbivores' like Ieyoshi and Natsu he still feel a little bit angry towards those two. Because they are living happily life while their Late Brother was never live happy in his life. They never even see through their brother suffering and never approach him. They even call him  monster when he was finally dead.

Kyoya just sigh, If he knows Tsuna from this world. Probably he is watching through his brother and was now happy. Beside What can make Tsuna from this world happy is sseing his precious family happy too.

Just like the Tsuna from the other world. The Tsuna from now, Knowing he will do anything for his family safety and happiness because thats what makes Tsuna happy too. Kyoya re-think that ever since he met Tsuna from the other world, He manage to feel what a person would feel if they were somebody who you care and who cares for you and Vice Versa.

Kyoya just look at the sky. "Tsunayoshi, I'm glad you came."

🕧🕔🕡🕒🕟🕜🕢🕝🕧🕕🕡🕒🕔🕜🕟🕢🕒🕟🕡🕧🕔🕢🕝🕒🕡🕕🕢🕔🕧🕢🕟🕗🕡🕔🕗🕟🕧🕧🕕

SKIP!

Aftersome time, Kyoya was sitting in his office doing some stuff until he manage to receive a knock from the door.

Kyoya signal and the door open revealed Kusakabe with some files.

"Kyo-san. Here are some files of those students who recently Transferred." Kusakabe hand the files to Kyoya. Kyoya Narrowed, The guy from the picture is familiar, Where did he see this?.............He remembered this guy is in the memories of Tsuna, The Tsuna from the other world. When Tsuna told him the truth and show him everything this guy is included along with the two. If Kyoya is correct they too are involed in Mafia.

"Kozarto, Enma." Kyoya read the name out loud. He smirk. "This is gonna be interesting." Kyoya said, Kusakabe find Kyoya weird this time.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed 😊😊😊