Chapter 82

3rd person's pov

"You!" Iemitsu almost scold his Oldest son.

"Tsuna-kun. Your ok, Thats good." Nana said as she was sitting in a safe place with Ieyoshi on her lap also natsu was beside her.

"I'm fine Nana-sama, How about you guys deal with the injured Family and I'll deal with this guy" tsunayoshi said as he jump from the tree down facing Jacoob and smirking.

"If I were correct your that Demon Child Right? Well lets see how Demon are you!" Jacoob said and attack Tsuna. Tsuna grab his sphere and smirk.

"Don't you think that Your power is Incomplete?" Tsuna said with a smirk.

"What!? How?" Jacoob was send flying, but he stand up and look at Tsuna.

"What? impossible! Even the Vongola Decimo can't touch my sphere How?" Jaccob was shock and look at Tsuna.

"I'll shall Show you how. Let the truth begins." Tsuna said as he emitted Strong mist Flames in his hands and Throw it in the ground.

Then everything went to white.

Flash Back.

"Mom! dad!" A 6 years old Tsuna run happily towards his mother and Father.

His mother and father did got him and they were a happy family. They became more happier even more when Tsuna got a younger Twins he love so much. He loves his younger twins no doubt about that. But it seems the Twins became more known rather than him.

Tsuna got depressed because of Bullying and abused when he was 8 years old since he is so clumsy and good for nothing, His grades was so low. And when his Natsu ignore him since Natsu felt he was just a disgrace.

Ieyoshi was the only one who approached Tsuna and make him feel better. He comfort Tsuna no matter what, But Tsuna see this comfort as pity.

Pity because he is just pathetic good for nothing, DAME.

Tsuna begun cutting hisself at the age of 10,

Begun commiting suicide at 11 but it seems every time he commit he was drag towards the hospitals.

When he jump of that Clif, He was send to hospital and survived, Another hell of life.

When he jump off the building someone had always stop him,

When He kill hisself again end up in the hospital and Nana was so worried with him and more like a disappointed with him because of what he did.

Nana was really concerned and worried, but Tsuna see this as a Disappointment to hisself and to his family. What purpose of Life when no one will wanted to be with you.

One day, Tsuna was crying at his room because he was just been in his school and everyone again call him stupid, Idiot, Dame and if its better if Tsuna shall be dead. Tsuna think it too.

He has flames, Sky flames but it was never discover and hide within him. So when The sky Flames felt the extremes negative Emotions it will go out uncontrollably.

That was the beginning of the fire.

When Tsuna decided that this is the chance to be dead, But walking towards on a fire probably just gonna let him send to the stupid hospital and be alive again.

Then Tsuna's Intuition sense something. Ieyoshi, He wanted to save his brother really, Because he look at His brother that was scared. Buthe wanted to die in this situation, So All he need to do is to act. Act like a demon child.

So He calculated the timing using his Intuition.

"Tsuna-nii Save me!" Ieyoshi beg.

Tsuna doesn't like to hurt his brother, Does want to save his brother and get the hell out of here. But if this is the only way to Escape Hell life then he will do it.

"Sorry Brother, I'm really sorry for doing this to you." Tsuna thought and was crying inside of him.

His Intuition told him that Natsu and Iemitsu are coming.

Tsuna smile sadly. He went towards Ieyoshi and Stab him beside he knows that help was near already.

Wh-Why?" Ieyoshi ask.

"Because I hate you." Tsuna said but his heart say the opposite.

"Because I love you, If I stay in this world both of us is gonna be hurt. I'll go crazy I don't know what to do with myself anymore and soon I'll be just a burden to you all. So Better end it as soon as possible. Its better to end now than it end it later full of regrets. I love you and I don't like anyone will look down on you two because you have a good for nothing Older Brother. I love you and maybe this is goodbye."

With those thoughts of Tsuna, Natsu and Iemitsu went to save Ieyoshi and Didn't save Tsuna because they saw what Tsuna did. But when Tsuna was send towards the Hospital and badly Coma, Later when The switched begin Tsuna from this world Was already dead, A smile in his face was made, Finally he was in paradise.

But... The scene changed.

It change to a memory of Dame Tsuna.
Then a spartan Tutor came in his life. Make him run with his just boxer on. He met his Guardians one by one and how'd he fought to find them.Dino and the others. It showed a memory where he save Hayato from his own attack, He save Takeshi from suicide, He hit Kyoya with a slipper, and Challenged Ryohei to a boxing, meeting an annoying Lambo and how Bianchi called the Older Lambo her Romeo.

The Kokuyo Land Act
The Varia Act.
The Vongola Sins and the truth behind it.
The Future Act.
The Breaking the Arcobaleno's Cursed.

And When Tsuna became the Decimo, How He change From Dame to a Mini-Reborn. How Vongola became a true Family, a True Famiglia, a strong Family.

(A/n: This next scene will just be assumetion)

Its sad that he died on of the age of 39, Whe he freezing Kyoya and Mukuro when they fight, not just them but all of them.

When he and The kids have a picnic in Vongola's garden.

And Worst The Cursed Paper works the occure in his life.

But when he died he went to this Crazy world where he is the villain. Oh, He can play that game be a Villain beside in his world he is the True sky, Why turn it over and mess things a little up.

Oh, Tsuna had fun until Kawahira announced that he is the one who will broke the cursed in this world and Byakuran also said that of all the world exists Tsuna was the only true sky because he overcome so much challenges in his Life.

With that everything went back.

Flashback ends.

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊