Chapter 50

3rd Person's pov

When Tomorrow comes Tsuna wake up at 10:30 am. He kinda overslept because of the fact that he spend his night with Ieyoshi and the others. He sleep at 11:30 am last night.

Also The Pacifier consume his flames more which cause him to be weaker.

Tsuna slowly Got up and fix hisself, after that he skip his breakfast and got outside. He started to think what shall he do since he skip school again. Sure Kyoya will gonna bite him to death once agaim.

But well he was use to it.

So Tsuna rome around and was thinking how can he go to the Italy without using his nightflames since he can't really use them. He really needs to talk to the Marshmallow Freak about this situation.

As Tsuna was walking, He bump someone.

"Sorry. " Tsuna said.

"Its ok."

When Tsuna look up he glared at that person.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Early in the morning, Natsu and Ieyoshi was going to school. They wanted to walk with Tsuna along but when they try to get Tsuna in his room. They saw Tsuna was Sleeping peacefully. Non of them wanted to wake up Tsuna since its nice to see Tsuna asleep like that.

"Tsuna-nii do sleep peacefully." Fuuta commented.

"Yeah, He did." Lambo reply.

"Your lucky Lambo that you sleep with Tsuna-nii." Fuuta said.

"Ofcourse." Lambo said with a lazy smile.

"Well, Tsuna-nii is kind and a warm person to be with." I-pin said with a smile.

"I know right?." Fuuta said.

"Good Thing that the 3 of you give Tsuna a second chance neh~" Ieyoshi said.

The 3 of them nodded happily.

"Ara~ Minna. Your gonna late for school." Nana said down stairs.

"Hai!" They all said.

They went to school by saying goodbye to Nana and then walk together to school. But along the way someone approach them.

"Ahm... Are you Sawada Ieyoshi, and Sawada Natsu?" That kid ask.

"Ciao, Basil. Long time no see." Reborn greeted as he was sitting at Natsu's head.

"Greetings Reborn-sama." Basil said fomally bow.

"You know him Reborn?" Ieyoshi ask.

"He is your father Secretary I may say. Well like an assistant. " Reborn reply.

"Oh,." then Ieyoshi look at Basil.

"Hello, Ieyoshi-sama, Natsu-sama. My name is Basil. At your service." Basil formally said.

"Its fine just call me Ieyoshi. Cancel the Sama. " Ieyoshi said.

"Me too, Gokudera is enough calling us Juudaime." Natsu said.

"Oh, Ok." Basil said.

"What brings you here basil?" Reborn ask.

"Well, actually...." Basil stop and presented the black box with a Vongola Logo with it. When Reborn saw this, He immediately invited Basil to go with them at Namimori high.

When they got their, Reborn immediately went to the reception room which was Kyoya's office for now. To make Kyoya agreed that the room will be use as temporary Vongols Base.

Ieyoshi spar with Kyoya together with Natsu using the Dying will mode in the rooft.

Their fight last for 20minutes with Ieyoshi end up hitting Kyoya with a sleeper in the head. Which Made Kyoya more piss.

Because no herbivore did ever hit him except for his Usagi. And only him.

Thats why he bitten those two to death. Their Dying will mode didn't Work at Kyoya, It turns out Kyoya was stronger than them. While fighting, Reborn saw Kyoya's eyes was filled with purple flames, also his tonfa means Kyoya was using flames. Reborn was thinking that Kyoya didn't know that he is using flames.

But little did they know, Kyoya felt those flames and let it use them. Since its an indication that he was starting to learn between him and Tsuna's sparing. He was getting stronger, Strong enough to protect his Usagi who he knows was an alien, or from another world. He knows Tsuna was stronger and someday he would like to spar with Tsuna normally. Until the end.

But still he feels pity from the Tsuna in this world, and how he die. Just like the Tsuna or his Usagi As he may call it show him the two different lifes they had. Kyoya was a little bit angry too to Tsuna's brothers since they started to call Tsuna a Demon without knowing the reason behind it.

Kyoya knows in reality, Tsuna from this world was the Victim. Was the one who got hurt than anybody because he died alone with no one to care for him. Kyoya with that thinks, That if Tsuna from the other world didn't come to his life, He would have the same Faith.

Dying alone with no one cares.

Then after that, Reborn offer Kyoya about something while Natsu and Ieyoshi was on the couch resting along with Hayato and Basil.

Reborn explain to Kyoya about the Vongola, the mafia, the flames and etc. Kyoya pretend that he didn't know about them but in reality he knows about them because of Tsuna.

"This rings contain powers, Weapons. If your gonna be the cloud guardian of the Vongola you will meet More stronger enemies. So what will you say? Wanna be the cloud guardian?" Reborn ask.

Kyoya was thinking, He would like to wear those rings. He saw hisself in the other world just like how Tsuna made him to show. Inside the box has a cute little hedgehog which was deadly too. Kyoya wanted to meet the different stronger enemies, wanted to bite people to death.

But there is one problem, Once he will accept this offer it will concluded that his Sky will Ieyoshi and Natsu. Not his supposed to be sky, Tsuna. Je doesn't want to be the Cloud of those two idiots who wasn't even close to him, he even didn't know them at all. How he should be make Those two his boss worst his Sky. The only sky in his heart right now is Tsuna nothing more.

"I'm sorry. I will not take it. Because The sky that I believe in will never chage." Kyoya simply reply.

Reborn just nod, He understands Kyoya's decision. But soon he knows Kyoya will be the cloud guardian.

"___________(____________________(_

Thanks for reading
Hope You Enjoyed 😊😊😊