I hate you, I love you

REQUESTED BY: zatanna247    

I am sorry if I am bothering you but can you do a dick Greyson x reader. where the reader and dick hate each other but wally and airtimes try to set them up but never works but they soon kiss THANK YOU ( dick is robin in young justice season 1 )

A/n: Don't worry you weren't bothering me. Requests are open till June 28-29. So if you want to request something do it now! Or in early August

----------

There was always shouting and something breaking in Mount Justice and the team was tired. No matter what they tried they would go back to trying to kill each other. Well, if it was possible anyway. Wally, M'gann, and Superboy think they won't kill each other, Artemis and Kaldur, on the other hand, won't leave them alone for a second. They are not taking any chances. No one is dying in their watch.

Usually, the screaming didn't start until after someone messed up, but now it was just for merely existing. Robin was shouting at you because you were five minutes late, and you were yelling at him because he was yelling at you. Lovely. M'gann, Kaldur, and Conner decided that dealing with Roy's bullshit was better so they left you and Robin alone with an exhausted Artemis and a forever hungry Wally.

Wally was raiding the fridge while Artemis tried to do her science homework. Let's just say that Wally was about to choke on something and Artemis broke her only pencil.

"That's it!" Artemis said slamming her book down onto the ground.

"Babe, what are you going to do?" Wally asked as he zoomed to her.

"If all they are going to do is fight might as well get them together."

"Isn't that a bit extreme? I mean even for you."

"If I have to hear y/n and Robin yelling at each other one more day I'm quitting. Besides they like each other they just don't know how to deal with the feelings right?"

"Good point. I'll go get the rest of the team." With that, Wally left his girlfriend alone, with two angry teenagers. Now she knows why Gerard Way is afraid of teenagers.

-------