Sundress

Tim starts wearing sun dresses around the manor and when asked why he just replies with "It's hot"?  

You would think Gotham City would be all gray clouds and darkness, but not today! The sun was up and burning the living hell out of everyone. It also didn't help that Bruce motherfucking Wayne didn't like having the a/c on. So now the sun was the batfamily's main enemy, everyone else can go home.

"I can't... I can't live like this," Jason said, dragging himself across the backyard. You rolled your eyes and threw an ice cube at him.

"You don't even live here."

"Neither do you but here we both are."

This time you threw your cup at him, "I was spending the night here dumbass. You know my boyfriend? Who I love very much?"

"No need to rub it in that Tim has a girl and we don't, n/n," Dick said. You turned towards him and gave him the bird.

"Don't listen to them n/n! Rub it in their face!" Steph exclaimed. "Rub it in!!!!"

Jason groaned and got off the ground and walked towards you. "Talking about Timmy where is he exactly?"

"................Good question. I'll go look for him." You hopped off the ground and ran upstairs to Tim's room. When you arrived he wasn't there, meaning he was probably in the kitchen looking for coffee. You sprinted to the kitchen and almost fell on your face when you arrived. In front of you was Tim wearing a white lace sundress.

"Timmy."

"Yeah n/n?"

"Is that a..."

"Are you wearing a sundress?!?!" Dick interrupted.

"Yeah, why are you wearing a sundress Timmy?" you asked.

"It's hot, I look hot," was his only explanation. Later you found out that Tim was wearing sundresses to get Bruce to turn on the a/c. It didn't work but it was entertaining when the press found out. Tim was never going to live this down.