Love from Another Universe

Requested on Tumblr: Can you do a fic where the reader is from the main dc universe and is really close to the batfam and as to go on a mission in the Gotham (the tv show) universe to help save Bruce Wayne from getting killed in that universe but Bruce ends up falling in love with the reader and she kind of likes him back? 

a/n: Gotham Bruce is around 17 right?

f/w- Favorite Weapon

f/c - Favorite Color

----

"y/n don't leave me with these imbeciles!" Damian exclaimed as he followed you through the cave.

You chuckled and turned to look at the thirteen-year-old assassin who was acting like a lot like a kitten. "Dami I'll be back! Just need to go save someone."

"Is this person really that important?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, what would happen if you didn't go?" Dick added.

"Well," you started, "Depending on the person, nothing. But if this person dies, then Batman ceases to exist."

The boys froze in shock before ushering you to leave. Damian grabbed your teleporter and started the teleportation process while Tim and Dick took your bag and filled it with necessary equipment and protein bars.

"Bye! Have fun!" Tim said, shoving the bag into your arms. You stumbled backward but fortunately, Dick caught you.

"Yeah, we'll keep Gotham standing while you're gone!" Dick added. Damian looked at his brothers then at you.

"Take your time, l/n."

You gaped at the trio in front of you. First, they wanted you to stay, now they want you gone!?!?! Incredible.

You sighed and fixed your suit. "I should be back in a couple of hours. Don't burn down the Manor and tell Bruce I said bye."

The boys all nodded and bid you farewell. You rolled your eyes as a portal opened beneath you Not like they were going to listen to you anyways. As the portal opened beneath you, you took out your f/w and prepared yourself to fight.

When you landed on the ground you took out a Batarang and tossed it at an assassin. "Why'd you start the party without me Ra's?"

Ra's and Bruce stopped fighting to look at you. Immediately, everyone stopped fighting. You grinned and raised your weapon. "What? Never seen a girl before?"

As much as Bruce was confused by your presence, he took that time to punch Ra's in the face. You threw another Batarang and joined the fight.

The fight didn't last long with you there, but the danger wasn't gone yet. You ran towards Bruce and kicked Ra's away from him. "No one is dying today, Ra's."

"You annoying girl!" He sneered, "Who are you to interfere?!?"

You grinned. "An annoyance, a universe-saving annoyance."

Ra's glared at you before turning towards Bruce. "This isn't over Bruce. You will become my heir!"

You rolled your eyes and groaned. "We get it. Now go away."

You and Bruce watched as Ra's and the League left the room. You sighed and turned around, ready to leave.

"Wait, stop!"

You stopped and turned around. "Yes?"

"Who are you?" Bruce asked.

"Oh yeah, my name's y/n," you said proudly. "I'm someone who travels through multiple universes and saves' important people."

Bruce looked at you starstruck. You were... captivating. "Why are you here? Why me?"

You chuckled nervously. You weren't exactly allowed to tell anyone what you did or why you did something in another universe. But what the heck. Not like the world was going to end. "Uh, you... in your future, you save lots of lives, you save Gotham. Kinda. It's hard and long to explain."

"Then, join me for dinner," Bruce said. "Unless you have somewhere else to be?"

"I guess I can stay for a while..."

"Perfect! I mean... see you in half an hour at Wayne Manor?"

"Sure, Bruce."

Bruce smiled at you before leaving the room. You quickly ran to the roof of the building and searched the area for assassins. Once the area was clear you sat down on the edge of the building and whispered to yourself, "Oh my god, he's cute."

----

Half an hour later you were standing outside the front door of Wayne Manor. You wore a simple f/c dress with some tennis shoes. You had to be prepared for danger. Can't exactly fight in heels.

You hesitantly knocked on the door and waited. You heard someone running then a crash. A minute later, the door swung open revealing an out of breath Bruce.

"Wow... you look amazing," Bruce gaped.

"You look good too," you said nervously. Bruce smiled lightly and moved to the side to let you in. You walked in and looked around. The Manor in this universe wasn't that different from your universe. The most noticeable difference was the silence.

"Shall we?" Bruce asked holding out his hand. You took his hand and nodded. He lead you to the dining room where Alfred was setting the table. After introducing you to Alfred, Alfred left you and Bruce alone to dine and talk.

Bruce asked you all the questions he had about you and you tried to answer them truthfully. Obviously, you didn't tell him about taking in approximately 7 kids, a bat-dragon, a cat, a cow, and two dogs.

By the end of the night, you and Bruce were laughing about one of your missions. "-- and then he fell into the lake trying to catch the ball!"

As the laughter quieted down, you looked down at your watch/communicator that Tim had made you. Then you remembered you had to go back. 

"What's wrong?"

"I promised my friends I would go back," you said quietly.

"Oh, well, it was nice meeting you," Bruce glumly said. You stood up from your seat and quickly walked over to Bruce. Bruce stood up as you approached him.

You gave him a kiss on the cheek and gave him your watch. "Here, use this to call me anytime you have a problem. Or just call me."

You smirked when you noticed a slight blush form on Bruce's cheeks. "S...s-sure." 

Bruce walked you out to a wide secluded area where you could open a portal. When you opened the portal, you took a step forward but Bruce pulled you back and gave you a proper kiss. Which you kindly returned.

Bruce pulled back and whispered, "I'll see you soon, right?"

"Yeah, see you soon."

You said your goodbyes again and walked through the portal. Once on the other side, you forgot to check on the boys and instead began to plan your next visit.