Tattoo

Requested on Tumblr: Can you please do a soulmate au With Tim were whatever they draw shows up on their soulmates arms. And his soulmate gets a tattoo at one point and it freaks out Tim for a little while till it disappears

Whenever you were bored, you would draw random little things on your arms. Sometimes they would end up being unfinished due to getting distracted by something, but by the end of the day, they would be complete.

At first, it would confuse you since you were sure you left it unfinished. Then your parents explained the soulmate bond. You started being a lot more careful about what you drew on yourself.

Your soulmate, on the other hand, didn't give a crap about what was on his arm. As a matter of fact, he loved seeing your drawings and notes on his arms. It makes him happy after a bad day.

After a while, the two of you started to write each other little notes. Love notes, random ominous notes, reminders, jokes, etc.

The two of you almost never got worried about what the other was drawing or writing on their arms until you thought it would be a good idea to get a tattoo. Not a real tattoo, a temporary one just in case you didn't like it. But you forgot one small thing. The soulmate bond.

So when Tim woke up the morning after a party with the Titans and saw the tattoo, he. Freaked. Out. He did everything he could to hide it but it was very clear to wasn't going anywhere for a while.

It wasn't until two weeks later he noticed it was gone and that YOU had gotten it. The poor boy was scared for some time but relieved after the situation cleared up.

Thanks to the tattoo, the two of you managed to find each other. You enjoy bringing it up every time he tries to annoy you. It gets him to shut up every time.