2; "yes, very spicy"

I decided to start asking random questions at the beginning of each chapter to get to know more about my readers and also add some BTS memes at the end of each chapter too.

QOTD: Do you guys stan NCT?

Mark is leaving NCT Dream 😭 but at least he'll be in NCT U and NCT 127
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook kicked the dirt angrily while mumbling profanities under his breath on his walk home from Jin and Jimin's house.

Jungkook was angry. His mind kept going back to what had happened earlier with Taehyung.

He just couldn't believe it.

Taehyung had beaten the Jeon Jungkook.

He was the Golden Maknae, nothing could beat him.

Well, except Kim Taehyung.

"Stupid, Taehyung." Jungkook muttered to himself as he reached his house and opened the gate. He walked up the front lawn and reached the front door. He quickly unlocked it and closed it behind him with a slam.

"I bet he's so happy." Jungkook said to himself as he walked through the empty house to his room upstairs.

"So fucking happy." Jungkook said one last time before quickly getting out of his clothes and leaving him in his underwear as he climbed into bed.

"I bet that's what is on his mind right now."

Meanwhile, Taehyung had other things on his mind.

He was happy earlier when he beat Jungkook, but once it was time to go, his constant paranoia of being alone came back.

Taehyung didn't bother driving his car to Jin and Jimin's house, but now he wished he had.

Taehyung hated the dark. He felt even more alone.

The whole walk home, Taehyung kept telling himself that it would be okay.

Once he spotted his large house into view, Taehyung ran up to the gate and quickly unlocked it. He locked it up again and quickly stepped inside his house.

Taehyung immediately turned on the lights and let out a sigh of relief.

"You're okay, nothing happened to you." Taehyung assured himself.

The rest of the house was dark and Taehyung was too afraid, so he decided to stay in the living room and sleep there.

Taehyung pulled out one of the living room couches and laid on it. He wrapped his arms around himself and fell asleep like that without turning off the lights.

While he slept, Taehyung had flashbacks of his parents and him when he was younger. He also dreamt about the reason why he hadn't spoken to his parents ever since he graduated.

When Taehyung woke up, it was day and he heard someone knocking on his door loudly.

He sat up the and stretched before getting up and turning off the living room lights. Then he headed to the front door.

"Taehyung are you there?" He heard Jin's voice from the other side.

Taehyung opened the door and was greeted by Jin who embraced him in a hug.