7; "handsomer isnt a word"

I went to go see Burn The Stage and now I want to go see it again :(

While I was editing this chapter, I was reminded of 'if burn the stage was dubbed' and I couldn't help but include the video 😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had just finished eating dinner and were sitting in the living room watching some kdrama on tv called 'Orange Marmalade' until it went on commercials.

Namjoon and Jin weren't in the living room though.

Jin was busy washing the dirty dishes they had used while Namjoon had decided to go to the kitchen to help Jin.

He also wanted to make another attempt to finally confess his feelings towards Jin because after Yoongi had interrupted their moment, the atmosphere was a little awkward between all three of them.

Yoongi quickly caught on to what was going on and felt guilty for interrupting their moment.

They were all peacefully watching the commercials minus Yoongi because he was knocked the fuck out.

An ad about a famous kpop group called 'Exo' came on television.

"Jongin is so handsome." Jungkook spoke up with dreamy eyes.

Taehyung whipped his head away from the tv and towards Jungkook. "What are you talking about? I'm starting to think that your coconut head is actually a coconut head! All nine members are handsome and that is a fact."

"Well of course I know all members are handsome, but Jongin is my bias, hell, he's even handsomer than you!"

"Handsomer isn't a word."

"Yes it is! Look it up!"

Taehyung didn't want his pride to be crushed just in case Jungkook was right, so he said, "I'm not looking it up!"

"So you're admitting that the word handsomer is a word?"

"No, I'm admitting that Kim Jongin is more handsome than me...," Taehyung paused a little before continuing again. "And I also want to include a fact that I'm more handsome than you."

Jungkook took his shoe off and threw it at Taehyung. "You are not more handsomer than me!"

"Yes, I am!"

"No, you are not!"

"Coconut heads are not attractive! In fact they make you look ridiculous!"

"Me, ridiculous? You should see how ridiculous that mullet looks on you!"

Taehyung dramatically gasped. "You take that back! My mullet is beautiful!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes. He felt like the real kdrama that he was watching was right in front of his eyes with the two idiots who were arguing about something that had no point. In fact, Hoseok thought they were equally handsome even if Jungkook had a coconut head and Taehyung had a mullet.

"Hobi hyung!" Both children yelled in unison. "Who is more handsome?"

Hoseok sighed. He was always in the middle of these situations. First with the spicy wings, then babysitting them, and now both Taehyung and Jungkook were asking for his opinion on something useless.

"I am more handsome because I'm older than that coconut head!" Taehyung said.

"No, I am because I'm the maknae and everyone loves the maknae!"

"I'm older than the both of you." Hoseok sighed irritatedly. He hated when those two argued. It was unnecessary drama.

"So does that mean that you're more handsome than us?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Yes, but Jin hyung will always be more handsome than all of us because he's older than all of us."

Taehyung snorted. "No he's not and you're not helping Hobi. Let's ask Jimin instead."

Jimin who was sitting beside the sleeping cat, er, I mean Yoongi, was watching the whole argument unfold.

"Jimin," Jungkook's eyes big doe eyes gleamed with hope. "I'm more handsome, right?"

"Shut up Jungkook, I'm more handsome, isn't that right, Jimin?"

"Um..."

Jimin didn't want to pick sides. He thought his almost twin and his best friend were equally handsome. He had never felt so conflicted before.

"You're my best friend, Jimin." Jungkook pleaded. "And we're busan bitches."

Taehyung pouted in an attempt to be adorable. "We're '95 liners, Jimin, we're basically twins."

"Yah! Leave Jimin alone." Yoongi muttered.

"And why does that concern you?" Jungkook asked. "You were sleeping."

"I can't sleep with you guys arguing."

"Well then, you tell us who is more handsome." Taehyung said. "Me or Jungkook?"

"Yoongi will not answer that question because we all know that I'm the most handsome out of all of us." Jin said as he stepped in the room, behind him a flustered, yet disappointed Namjoon also stepped into the room.

"But Jin hyung!" Taehyung and Jungkook whined.

"This is important. We need to know who is more handsome, so that the loser can-"

"Hold up right there." Taehyung interupted. "We did not agree on that."

Jungkook smirked. "What? Scared to know the truth that I'm handsomer."

Taehyung scoffed. "I already that I'm more handsome."

"Then-"

"Enough! You two act like children sometimes." Jin said as he stepped in between the arguing boys.

Taehyung and Jungkook glanced at each other before looking back at Jin.
Jin hardly let his harsh mom side out, but when he did it's usually not good and boy they were right.

They both wished they hadn't said anything after Jin let out the words, "Since you both decided to act like children, I will treat you like children. Both of you will be in time out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Handsomer is a word. Look it up if you don't believe me.