11; "number five, we dont catch feelings"

Thank you for your motivational support and comments lilac-stars this chapter is for you 💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean Taehyung and Jungkook aren't coming over for dinner?! I need to make sure my two youngest children are eating!" Jin whined as he was cutting some carrots. "I was going to give Jungkook some extra carrots in his food since I know he loves to eat them." 

"According to Taehyung, they have plans." Jimin said as he passed Jin another carrot.

Jin stopped cutting and looked at Jimin in confusion. "They have plans?"

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, I found it hard to believe too, but they did say that they bonded. Jungkook seemed a little weird at first, but he didn't mind when Taehyung put his arm around him, so I let it go."

Jin raised an eyebrow. "Yoongi saw and heard this too?"

Jimin nodded once again.

Jin sighed. He felt conflicted. "It just feels weird for them to hanging out together when just yesterday night, they were arguing about who was more handsome."

"I guess they finally realized that they are both equally handsome." Jimin said.

"Maybe." Jin made a face.

His tone and facial expression didn't go unnoticed by Jimin, but he decided not to question it.

He's probably just worried about them.

But what Jimin didn't know was that Taehyung had a secret and Jin was the only one that knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay first things first, if we are going to keep doing stuff like last night then we need to set a boundary list."

Taehyung nodded in agreement. He spotted an blank sheet of paper on his coffee table and reached for it. Then he pulled out a pen from his pocket. He wrote the word 'boundary' at the top and underlined it. Taehyung then raised his head after he was done writing to looked at Jungkook who raised an eyebrow at him.

"You carry a pen in your pocket?"

"Don't judge me." Taehyung defended himself. "You must always be prepared. You may never know when you'll be needing to write down something important."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Okay, first thing on the list that you need to write down is consent."

Taehyung nodded and began to write while Jungkook continued to talk. "When people do stuff like this, they forget about the most important thing. Consent must always be given. Just because it is given the first time doesn't mean it is automatically given the second time or the other times that follow."

Taehyung finished writing and looked up to met Jungkook's eyes who were watching him. Then in a low voice, Taehyung said, "I find consent..sexy."

Jungkook's cheeks flushed pink and he immediately avoided Taehyung's eyes. "Thank you for not pushing me last night." He said in a low voice. "I know you wanted to go further, so maybe we can do that soon."

Jungkook felt Taehyung's body shift beside him and he felt his chin being lifted up to meet Taehyung's eyes. "If you are not ready to go further, then we won't. We can start off slow. Consent is number one on our boundary list for a reason."

Jungkook nodded. "Thank you."

Then, Something very unexpected happened to Jungkook.

Taehyung smiled.