42; "baby you're not ready just yet"

Thanks for the spam r0seliee it took me 10 minutes to read and smile at all your comments 💜

Also thank you for the idea you gave me about that dare 👀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Make sure you have all your things because, after this, anything left behind will end up staying here for the next group of people who will rent this place."

Everyone was taking their things to the car and making sure things would fit. Of course, everyone would also be going back in the same car they came in, much to Jungkook's and Taehyung's disappointment.

Taehyung was currently putting his things in Hoseok's car since Hoseok was the person he came with.

Taehyung picked up his last suitcase and realized it was the suitcase he brought filled with things inside he wanted to do with Jungkook. He smiled as he opened it up and saw the suitcase filled with video games and controllers and even a few other games.

Too bad he spent most of his vacation ignoring Jungkook.

Taehyung closed the trunk of the Hoseok's car after putting the last suitcase in. He looked down and smiled at the little dog before picking him up. "Let's go Yeontan."

Jin was currently making sure everyone had their things in the car. Jungkook was already done, he was just helping Yugyeom and Bambam and once they were also done, Jungkook looked around to see who else was finished.

Jungkook's eyes landed on Taehyung and he smiled as he watched the older play with Yeontan.

"Come on, Jungkook it's time to go," BamBam said. "And you're the driver, remember."

Taehyung looked up at the mention of Jungkook's name. Both boys stared at each other with smiles on their faces before Jungkook winked and got inside the car.

"Come on, Taehyung. It's time for us to go too." Hoseok said as he opened the driver's door and got in.

Taehyung got in the car and made sure to put his seatbelt on while Yeontan rested in his lap.

Jin was scolding Yoongi for taking so long to wake up, but he managed to put his things in the car, as well as Jimin and Namjoon.

Everyone was planning to go back to their own homes as soon as they got back. Everyone missed their bed, especially Yoongi.

But, Taehyung and Jungkook had other plans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yugyeom was suspicious of me leaving as soon as we got home, but Bambam just wanted to cuddle with his boyfriend, so Yugyeom didn't have time to question me."

"We can't let the others find out about us, yet," Taehyung said, hands tangling in Jungkook's soft hair.

"Yet?" Jungkook questioned as he looked up to look at Taehyung who was currently sitting above him.

Taehyung didn't reply. Instead, he leaned down to give the younger a kiss.

Jungkook happily kissed back, locking his lips with Taehyung's. The two couldn't seem to get enough of each other.

"Does your ass still hurt from this morning?" Jungkook asked breaking away from the kiss.

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, didn't know you'd be capable of putting your dick inside of me, especially without no lube."

"Well, I'll be nice this time and make sure you have lube," Jungkook said as he sat up and pushed Taehyung down on the bed they were currently laying on.