6; "i'll chop off your dïck"

Song that inspired me to write this chapter ^

The music video is just so cute and the Aussie line rapping in English with their accents is just so 😍

Also, school wasn't canceled for me, I could of updated sooner and maybe twice last week, but nahhh my school district decided to be fake and not cancel school, so this update came a few days late

I think I have an updated schedule; Tuesday's and Friday's, but I'm not sure, so don't quote me on that if I don't update

"Thank you for shopping here, come again." Jungkook said to the customer as they took their groceries in one hand and their wailing child in their other hand.

Jungkook winced at the screaming before helping out his next customer.

"Did you find everything that you needed?" Jungkook asked without looking up. He focused on scanning the items that the customer had bought. There were lots of packages of noodles and vegetables.

Jungkook wondered what the person was making for dinner.

"No, your vegetables weren't very good. I had to look carefully to find ones that weren't as bad."

Jungkook raised his head up to meet the face of the voice he recognized.

He stopped scanning the items and instead focused on the man standing in front of him. Jungkook opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't seem to form any words. This caused the other to smirk at Jungkook's reaction.

Finally, after what felt like his longest thirty seconds of his life, Jungkook managed to say, "You cook?"

Taehyung scrunched up his nose. "Hell no, Jin asked me to go to the store and pick up some groceries for him. He's making Japchae."

Taehyung smiled once he mentioned his favorite food. He couldn't wait until dinner.

"Oh," was all Jungkook managed to say before finishing up scanning the rest of the items.

"Your total is $27.53."

Taehyung took out thirty dollars and paid Jungkook. Jungkook gave Taehyung his change and handed him the reciept.

"What? No 'have a nice day' or 'thank you for shopping here, come again'?" Taehyung questioned.

Jungkook sighed. He just wanted to go on his lunch break already, so he decided to make time speed up a little faster with answering Taehyung's question with a question.

"And don't you have a job?"

"Don't need one." Taehyung replied.

"Why not?"

"Let's just say that I have enough money to support myself. Also, about last night, don't tell anyone I asked you to sleep with me or I'll chop off your dick."

Jungkook nodded before finally saying, "Have a good day, come again, soon."

Please don't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon got off work early that day.

"This is the day," He said to himself as he walked up the steps to Jin and Jimin's apartment. "You're going to confess your feelings to Jin."

Namjoon didnt even bother knocking on the door since it was like his other home.

"Jin-ah?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm in here!" Jin shouted from the kitchen.

Of course he's in the kitchen, Namjoon smiled.