38; "you're a bad busan bitch"

So while on my hiatus, I decided to rewrite Cooking Class and start writing another Taekook book called Loved. It's angst. Also, I decided to change my updating schedule to weekends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin found Jungkook sleeping on the kitchen floor that morning. He quickly rushed to the younger and tried to shake him awake. "Jungkook!" He said in a panicked voice. "Wake up!"

"Fuck you, Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted as he jolted awake.

"What?" Jin asked, now confused.

Jungkook blinked a few times before realizing that it wasn't Taehyung who woke him up, but Jin. "I'm sorry, hyung." He quickly apologized.

"It's fine," Jin said. "But why were you sleeping on the kitchen floor?"

"I-" Jungkook paused. How the hell am I supposed to tell him that I cried my eyes out last night all because of Taehyung? He could of at least made our last kiss a little more memorable- wait it's actually a good idea that it was just a quick kiss because at least now, I won't be thinking about his lips.

But why do I still feel his lips lingering on mine?

"Jungkook?" Jin noticed that the other had zoned out. "Were you crying?" He asked as he noticed the dry tear stains on the younger's cheeks.

"Me? Crying? No," Jungkook laughed a bit. "The Jeon Jungkook doesn't cry."

"Are you sure? You have dry tear stains." Jin said as he reached out and cupped Jungkook's face. Then, he gently rubbed over the dry tear stains. "Why were you crying?" He asked in a soft voice.

"Jin hyung, I'm here to help you make breakfast again," Taehyung announced before he reached the kitchen.

Jungkook flinched at the sound of Taehyung's voice. Jin noticed.

"I didn't want to walk in on another one of your make-" Taehyung paused as he entered the kitchen and spotted Jin crouched down in front of Jungkook, cupping the younger's face.

"I'll just come back later," Taehyung said, avoiding the younger's eyes.

"It's fine," Jungkook jolted up. "I was just leaving to go wash my face." He said as he purposely and harshly bumped into Taehyung's shoulder on his way out.

"What was that about?" Jin asked.

Taehyung shrugged. "I don't know, but let's start to make breakfast, so then I can also help you make lunch for our picnic."

"Did you hurt Jungkook's feelings?"

"What?"

"Jungkook had dry tear stains. He was crying and he also cursed at you once he woke up. Did you hurt his feelings?"

Taehyung sighed. "I'm hungry, let's make breakfast now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook walked alone while kicking rocks that he saw lying on the ground. All of his friends seemed to be enjoying the sightseeing walk they agreed to go on, including Taehyung who was holding Yeontan on a leash.

He glared at the back of the other's head before muttering "Stupid Taehyung."

"Bambam, let's take a picture. The scenery is so beautiful." Yugyeom said as he took out his phone and took a picture of nature's beauty.

"Not as beautiful as you, though." Bambam winked, making Yugyeom blush.

"Shut up," Yugyeom said covering his face with his hands to hide his blush.