34; "why does your face have flour"

Stream Boy with Luv for clear skin and good grades

I found out that my school administration not only monitors our computers but they also get sent a notification if someone types a curse word or a naughty word or something inappropriate on our school computers and my physics teacher was like "you'll be surprised to what kids type"

Aldkskkxjd I felt like that was directed towards me(even though it wasn't) because I type my chapters on my school computer since it's the only one available so that means that THE SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION READ MY SMUT ALSKZKSJD

PRAY FOR ME SO THAT I WONT GET IN TROUBLE OR SUSPENDED IM A GOOD KID DESPITE OF WHAT I WRITE I SWEAR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyungie!"

"Jungkook?"

"Taehyungie!"

"Jungkook, where are you?"

"Taehyungie, are you hiding in the closet?"

"I don't know, I can't see anything. It's so dark."

"Taehyungie, why did you leave me?"

"What?"

"Why did we stop being friends?"

"Jungkook, we are friends."

"I miss you!"

"I miss you too."

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do. You're my best friend."

"Then come back to me, please."

"I can't."

Taehyung jolted awake in his bed and sat up. He shielded his eyes from his phone's brightness as he checked the time.

Hoseok stirred beside him before blinking a few times and glancing to his side. "Are you not sleepy, Taehyung?"

Taehyung shook his head as he put down his phone and laid back down beside Hoseok. He turned on his side to face the older. "I had a dream about Jungkook. He was calling my name and I was trying to figure out where he was because it was so dark and I hate the darkness. Then, he asked me if I was hiding in the closet and I told him that I didn't know. Jungkook asked me why did I leave him, why did I stop being friends with him and then he asked me if I loved him."

"Do you love him?" Hoseok asked. He had asked Taehyung that same question again for the second time that night.

"In the dream I said yes because he was my best friend."

"So then what else happened?" Hoseok urged Taehyung to continue.

"Jungkook asked me to go back to him."

"And did you?"

"I told him that I couldn't."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I woke up."

Hoseok stared at his friend for a few moments before sighing and pulling Taehyung closer to him and wrapping his arms around the younger. "Come on, let's go back to sleep."

Before falling back sleep, Taehyung still pondered about his dream. He wondered if Jungkook had actually meant to ask if he was really hiding in the closet or if he was asking metamorphically.