35; "pfft, no it's just a kiss"

I know I said I was going to update yesterday but I fell asleep while editing the chapter

vkook_taekook_MB this chapter is for you. Thank you for leaving such wonderful comments.

Also, Fancy is a bop I've had it on repeat these past few days. And we can't forget about Boy with Luv ARMY version 😍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung angrily munched on his cupcake- that Jin and Namjoon made- as he glared at Jungkook from across the kitchen. He watched as the younger laughed at something Jimin said.

"Nothing is ever that funny." He said as he took another bite of his cupcake. Then he watched as Jimin said something else to Jungkook, making the younger laugh again, but this time louder.

"How can he be laughing like that after almost kissing me in the morning." Taehyung spoke to himself after he finished chewing and swallowing. He took another bite while still glaring at Jungkook. "How is it so easy for him to just forget that the kiss never happened? We can forget about it if you want." Taehyung mocked.

"Who are you talking to?"

Taehyung, startled, choked on his food that was he chewing while talking. The other person quickly patted his back in attempt to calm Taehyung down. Everyone in the kitchen turned and their eyes widened in panic, but Hoseok was quick and ran to get a glass of water for Taehyung to drink. He handed it to him who drank it quickly.

"Thanks, Hobi hyung." Taehyung said after he finished his choking fit. "And thanks, Yugyeom." He said as he turned to look at the said male. "I wasn't talking to anyone, but myself, until you startled me."

Yugyeom only nodded before making his way towards his boyfriend who was saving a cupcake for him.

Taehyung watched as Yugyeom received the cupcake and started talking to Bambam. He hoped that the younger hadn't heard what he said when he was talking to himself.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked, breaking Taehyung out of his thoughts.

Taehyung nodded while he tossed away the cupcake holder. "Yeah, I'm fine. Yugyeom just startled me while I was talking to myself."

"It must of been a pretty good conversation with yourself if you didn't notice when Yugyeom walked in. He called your name at least three times, but you seemed to be too busy glaring at Jungkook."

"I'm waiting for Jungkook to notice that I'm mad at him." Taehyung replied.

"Why? What did you two do? Was it about the kiss?" Hoseok asked.

"He tried to kiss me again." Taehyung quietly spoke, so that only Hoseok would hear him.

"What?"

"Well, I think. His face was so fucking close to mine and he was basically teasing me. And do you want to know what that little shit did after? He walked right of the fucking bathroom after almost kissing me!"

"Lower your voice, he might hear you." Hoseok said as he glanced out of the corner of his eye and seeing that Jungkook had turned to look at them a few times.

"Do you also want to know what he said?" Taehyung said in a lower voice. "He said and I quote, 'We can forget about it if you want'." Taehyung mocked again. "How can you fucking say that after practically almost kissing me. He teased me. At first I was kinda freaking out, but then when he brushed his fingers on my lips, I closed my eyes waiting for the fucking kiss that never happened. I'm sure that kiss would of felt so nice if he hadn't walked out of the restroom." Taehyung said as he turned to glare at Jungkook once again.

Their eyes met and Taehyung panicked, so he quickly looked back at Hoseok. He saw that the older had a somewhat of a smirk, but also a smile playing on his lips.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"So you're telling me-" Hoseok paused as he couldn't help, but let the smirk fully form on his lips. "-that you actually wanted Jungkook to kiss you."

"Pfft, No. It's just a kiss."

"Do you like him?" Hoseok suddenly asked.

"No." The question caught Taehyung by surprise but he answered without hesitation because he doesn't like Jungkook. He feels something stronger for the younger, he just doesn't know it yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did something happen between you and Taehyung?" Yugyeom asked as he situated himself in his bed. He comfortably laid down beside his boyfriend while he waited for Jungkook to answer.

"No, nothing happened. Why do you ask?" Jungkook asked as he removed his shirt.

Yugyeom turned away to hug Bambam, not wanting his boyfriend to get jealous as he talked to Jungkook shirtless. "No reason. I was just wondering." He said before snuggling his face in the crook of Bambam's neck.

Bambam smiled with his eyes closed as he felt Yugyeom's breath against his neck. He was lucky to have a boyfriend like Yugyeom and Yugyeom was lucky to have a boyfriend like Bambam.

Jungkook wanted to be just as lucky as his two friends were.

He slipped on his slides before leaving his room and heading towards the bathroom to brush his teeth. Everyone was already asleep or getting ready to sleep.

After Jungkook was done, he opened the door of the bathroom, but was surprised to see Taehyung waiting outside.

Taehyung was just as surprised at Jungkook, but he didn't let it show. Instead, he pushed the younger back in the bathroom before also stepping in and locking the door behind them.

Taehyung stood against the door was he watched Jungkook attentively. A wave of deja vu washed over them as Taehyung began to approach the younger.

Jungkook backed himself into the wall and watched as Taehyung began to lean his face towards his. He wasn't sure if Taehyung was trying to tease him, like he had done to him in the morning or if Taehyung actually wanted to kiss him.

Panicking, Jungkook quickly switched their positions as soon as he felt Taehyung's breath on his neck.

Taehyung froze as he felt himself pressed against the wall. He suddenly didn't feel so confident anymore, especially when Jungkook was shirtless in front of him and pressing him against the wall.

"W-what-"

"Shh," Jungkook quietly said. He stared at Taehyung's lips longingly before moving his face towards the older's face.

For a second, Taehyung felt nothing, but anticipation as he waited for what Jungkook was going to do next. He wasn't sure if the younger was going to kiss him or not.

And for the second time that day, Taehyung was disappointed when Jungkook's lips didn't come in contact with his.

He watched as the younger sighed and stepped away, but before Jungkook could walk out of the bathroom, Taehyung grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to him. Jungkook's arms instinctively, wrapped around Taehyung.

"Jungkook," Taehyung's deep raspy voice said. "I dare you..." He trailed off, debating whether or not it was a good idea to kiss the younger.

Taehyung suddenly thought about the list of rules they made and the no kissing rule ringed through his head.

Technically, we're not breaking any rules because I don't feel anything towards him. As long as we don't catch feelings, it's okay to kiss right?

Jungkook anticipated what Taehyung was going to say next. They hadn't done any dares in a while because they had started to get along, so he was surprised when he heard Taehyung said, 'I dare you', but he was more surprised when he heard the next three words after that.

"I dare you... to kiss me."

And kiss him, he did.